Main Menu

Great Job

Started by rickburn, November 07, 2008, 03:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onanist

Quote from: "Deno"
Quote from: "Onanist"I think it's because the board is letting you know that someone else has posted on the thread.

Or I could be completely wrong :oops:

dat boi speak da troof

D

Get in, not such an Onanist after all   :D

Mikey

Quote from: "Deno"
Quote from: "Onanist"I think it's because the board is letting you know that someone else has posted on the thread.

Or I could be completely wrong :oops:

dat boi speak da troof

D
It worked OK for me and there were 3 posts while I composed my message.
Doesn't show Edit in the post either after editting
I used to have a signature

Dave R

Never mind that. Did you know that Post Cereals (formerly Postum Cereals) was founded by C. W. Post. It began in 1895 with the first Postum, a "cereal beverage", developed by Post in Battle Creek, Michigan. The first cereal, Grape-Nuts, was developed in 1897.

The Postum Cereals company, after acquiring Jell-O gelatin in 1925, Baker's chocolate in 1927, Maxwell House coffee in 1928, and other food brands, changed its name to General Foods Corporation in 1929. General Foods was acquired by Philip Morris Companies in 1985.

In 1989, Philip Morris merged General Foods with Kraft Foods, which it had acquired in 1987 to form the Kraft General Foods division. The cereal brands of Nabisco were acquired in 1993. In 1995, Kraft General Foods was reorganized and renamed Kraft Foods.

On November 15, 2007 Kraft announced it will spin off Post Cereals and merge that business with Ralcorp Holdings. [2] That merger was completed August 4, 2008.

SerFox

Quote from: "Dave R"Never mind that. Did you know that Post Cereals (formerly Postum Cereals) was founded by C. W. Post. It began in 1895 with the first Postum, a "cereal beverage", developed by Post in Battle Creek, Michigan. The first cereal, Grape-Nuts, was developed in 1897.

The Postum Cereals company, after acquiring Jell-O gelatin in 1925, Baker's chocolate in 1927, Maxwell House coffee in 1928, and other food brands, changed its name to General Foods Corporation in 1929. General Foods was acquired by Philip Morris Companies in 1985.

In 1989, Philip Morris merged General Foods with Kraft Foods, which it had acquired in 1987 to form the Kraft General Foods division. The cereal brands of Nabisco were acquired in 1993. In 1995, Kraft General Foods was reorganized and renamed Kraft Foods.

On November 15, 2007 Kraft announced it will spin off Post Cereals and merge that business with Ralcorp Holdings. [2] That merger was completed August 4, 2008.

Subtle.  :lol:

szabiakanich

Brom

Quote from: "szabiakanich"LOL. Wut?!

Stick around mate... you get a lot of this round here.. just hang on tight and you'll be OK
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

szabiakanich

Quote from: "Brom"
Quote from: "szabiakanich"LOL. Wut?!

Stick around mate... you get a lot of this round here.. just hang on tight and you'll be OK

Haha. :D Don't worry. I do stick around. Though I have been active on several forums over the past 8 years, I've never seen such random posts haha. It's all good though. Great bunch of Frosties* you all are. 8-)

rogerg

I think it looks great all dark-like.  

but I'd like to see more posts on each page when I'm in a thread.  like 20 or something.  

but that's a minor quibble.

8-)

Beano

in the words of Geoff Foster...

it's a beautiful beautiful thing

szabiakanich

That's MUCH more like it with the size of the usernames. Good job. :) Thanks for tweaking it.

Sean

Its bitchin just like i was hoping for! Who ever was responsible for the design of the website out did themselves. I mean the flash animation is top notch and everything looks like the detail was the number one thing you all were after. Great Job! You guys out did yourselves!
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

ChrisX

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"
Quote from: "Ziggy"I do prefer the lighter background of the old forum, but i guess there needs to be some progression!

+1

Seconded... I know it does fit in with the rest of the website now but especially in combination with the different background used for quoted parts it makes it tiresome to read.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

MikeEvs

You can in your profile change the skin of the forum to a lighter one but you lose on the little frosticles if you do