Is there anybody out there?

Started by johninblack, March 30, 2023, 06:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Jem

Quote from: D S on November 19, 2023, 07:52:49 AMJust checked in and much to my surprise, found a whole pile of posts, including from Jem. How great! Yes, I'm slightly nostalgic for the time when this forum (& its predecessors) were a place for much serious silliness (remember the tour of the Big Banana?) & fun but also information & interaction. You could post a query about the band and you'd get an answer, often from Jem himself - marvellous!
Well let's make that a thing again then. What do you want to know?  ;D

D S

Well, for starters, what's your current keyboard setup?  :)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Jem

D S

Wonderful! ;D Thank you very much.
Very impressive set up. The actual T2 Fairlight - blimey! :o
Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

You can't get any better service than that!  and damn!  I have major gear envy!!  ;D

owen

But what would you do for another tour? (Hint hint). I don't recall any of that lot on the last one

Jem

Quote from: owen on November 26, 2023, 04:19:12 PMBut what would you do for another tour? (Hint hint). I don't recall any of that lot on the last one

For touring you want cheap and you want easily replaceable. The Wavestates are great for that, but those poxy wall wart PSU's they've got are a nightmare! Should we tour again, I'd use a couple of those new 61 note Wavestates I think.

As for the Island Live gear... I sold it all the moment we got home!  ;D

Jem

Quote from: rogerg on November 26, 2023, 03:56:02 PMYou can't get any better service than that!  and damn!  I have major gear envy!!  ;D

It's my happy place! 😅

rogerg

I can imagine!!  Glad we get to enjoy it vicariously!   8)

johninblack

Quote from: Jem on November 24, 2023, 09:51:16 PM
Quote from: D S on November 19, 2023, 07:52:49 AMJust checked in and much to my surprise, found a whole pile of posts, including from Jem. How great! Yes, I'm slightly nostalgic for the time when this forum (& its predecessors) were a place for much serious silliness (remember the tour of the Big Banana?) & fun but also information & interaction. You could post a query about the band and you'd get an answer, often from Jem himself - marvellous!
Well let's make that a thing again then. What do you want to know?  ;D
Inside leg measurement of the whole band please.........
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg