Main Menu

I'm Back!

Started by ProgDog, January 01, 2009, 01:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

Quote from: "ProgDog"Na! I don't need that rubbish, I have a balanced and varied diet. I'm a Labrador therefore I eat anything and everything. 8-)  8-)

You're telling me! Bloody pig, should be put on a diet.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Geetar

Quote from: "ProgDog"
Quote from: "catherine"Conditioned? That'll be the Bob Martin http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/bob-m ... ts-60.html ...

Na! I don't need that rubbish, I have a balanced and varied diet. I'm a Labrador therefore I eat anything and everything. 8-)  8-)

A friend of mine used to have a Labrador that would eat j-Cloths, which would come out of the other end encapsulated in ....er....fertiliser. We'd see these decorating the lawn periodically.

We renamed him "Grow Bag."
This space for sale.

rogerg

Quote from: "Geetar""Grow Bag."

:shock:

tomskerous

Quote from: "Geetar"A friend of mine used to have a Labrador that would eat j-Cloths, which would come out of the other end encapsulated in ....er....fertiliser. We'd see these decorating the lawn periodically.

We apologised profusely to our Nanny the first time that our rescue cat got all stressed and left her a bit of a present. She said it was nothing - she'd once had to *manually* rescue the remaining 90% of one of her previous employer's bras that had, er, been through the system....
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

johninblack

Quote from: "Geetar"A friend of mine used to have a Labrador that would eat j-Cloths, which would come out of the other end encapsulated in ....er....fertiliser. We'd see these decorating the lawn periodically.

We renamed him "Grow Bag."

ProgDog has done that, String, also comes out much the way it went in, with extras.....
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "johninblack"ProgDog has done that, String, also comes out much the way it went in, with extras.....
Once, when he was a kitten, a cat I used to have was having great fun chasing a piece of string round and round. I was curious as to how this piece of string had become attached to him, and on closer inspection... well, you can guess the rest.

I thought the best course of action would be to snip it off with a pair of scissors and wait for the rest to come out naturally.

But that's nothing compared to my friends' dog (Moriarty - my cat was named Sherlock) who once sneaked into the bedroom and ate a freshly-used condom...
 :shock:
* May contain nuts.

MrsJiB

Quote from: "Geetar"
Quote from: "catherine"Conditioned? That'll be the Bob Martin http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/bob-m ... ts-60.html ...

Na! I don't need that rubbish, I have a balanced and varied diet. I'm a Labrador therefore I eat anything and everything. 8-)  8-)

A friend of mine used to have a Labrador that would eat j-Cloths, which would come out of the other end encapsulated in ....er....fertiliser. We'd see these decorating the lawn periodically.

J cloths, toilet roll, cotton buds used paper hankies and anything else that is fabric based. Yup we know all about that little pleasure.......we say it comes out ready wiped :roll:  :lol:

Bert

Quote from: "MrsJiB"
Quote from: "Geetar"

J cloths, toilet roll, cotton buds used paper hankies and anything else that is fabric based. Yup we know all about that little pleasure.......we say it comes out ready wiped :roll:  :lol:

Errr, can we change the subject ? :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Mouse

Quote from: "Bert"Errr, can we change the subject ? :D

Who here thinks Pluto should still be considered a planet?

Geetar

This space for sale.

Pedro

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "Bert"Errr, can we change the subject ? :D

Who here thinks Pluto should still be considered a planet?
Well he's not as big a star as Mickey or Donald....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

and did you hear how mickey wanted to divorce minnie because she was fucking goofy?

Mouse

Quote from: "rogerg"and did you hear how mickey wanted to divorce minnie because she was fucking goofy?

:shock: How many childhoods have you just destroyed there, Roger?  :lol:

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "rogerg"and did you hear how mickey wanted to divorce minnie because she was fucking goofy?

:shock: How many childhoods have you just destroyed there, Roger?  :lol:

Not as many as a friend of mine who told first grade children that Santa Claus doesn't exist... :lol:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Geetar

I'm waiting to see what happens when millions of tween- and teenage girls find out there's no such thing as vampires.

I'm not sure that, as a demographic, they're quite aware of this yet.
This space for sale.