EIMA on morow.com...

Started by steddy2112, November 08, 2008, 03:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steddy2112

kaide

NoMeNoYou

SerFox

It'll come round again. Morow does play a lot of new releases to give them exposure. I hated morow when DT released Systematic Chaos (Terrible album...)

Hopefully they will have stopped doing that now and I can start listening.. and I just noticed Camel is in two songs time, wicked  :D

EDIT: they still are. Ugh...

Pedro

Hmm...no Camels here...

...oh, right....having trouble with my "r"s again, sorry....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Pedro"Hmm...no Camels here...

...oh, right....having trouble with my "r"s again, sorry....

I did exactly the same Pedro :lol:

Ecosse

Quote from: "SerFox"I hated morow when DT released Systematic Chaos (Terrible album...)

:shock:  :shock:

No way! Very good album, not as good as previous albums I'll give you that, but still very good (Especially In The Presence Of Enemies)
| Chris |
Twitter

biskitbass

Quote from: "Ecosse"
Quote from: "SerFox"I hated morow when DT released Systematic Chaos (Terrible album...)

No way! Very good album, not as good as previous albums I'll give you that, but still very good (Especially In The Presence Of Enemies)

I'll second that Ecosse !
Just noticed you a fellow Scot and all that, were you at the Braehead Arena Gig?
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you\'re gonna see some serious shit."
http://www.aquariannation.com/Home%20Pa ... Update.htm
http://www.myspace.com/biskitbass

SerFox

I heartily disagree, Presence was pretty good, not outstanding. I hated the rest. But I'll give you that.

Oh and I'm a Scotlander also, just down here for Uni for a couple years.

Mordwin

Quote from: "biskitbass"
Quote from: "Ecosse"

I'll second that Ecosse !
Just noticed you a fellow Scot and all that, were you at the Braehead Arena Gig?

Twas a good gig that, even if the venue wasn't that great. As for the album... I went through liking it lots and now it's more a now and again album... then again, a lot of DT is like that with me...