Jem, Where did you get the Artwork/cases printed?

Started by TimSE, January 07, 2009, 05:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimSE

Title says it all pretty much
i was wondering were you got the CD artwork, disk artwork and case for the specail edition EIMA foldout case etc etc
But espcailly where u got the case for the Tour Sample cds made?

My bands are both set for 2 new album releases in the near future and was wondering where u got ul lot from.

This is the artwork as it is - CD cover is being finetuned and tweaked for me tonight and will post that up for the lolz when i get it 2morro hopefully :)

if you wanna check out the tunes:
www.myspace.com/tempusfusionband

I did all the production work and recording myself whcih is something you were a massive influence and help towards, what with all the youtube blogs and such :)

Cheers very much!
Tim

Pedro

VitaminP, did it all I think. You can PM him here or google the company. Or, if you are at the CRS awards I suspect a meet-up could be arranged.
 :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mooncat

Vitamin P did the artwork and layouts, I would guess that InsideOut would've sourced the manufacturing side (although I may be wrong)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Pedro

You are probably right, for EIMA, but I think the "I woz there" Tour CDs were not handled by InsideOut(?). VitaminP will know for sure.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

TimSE

Ahh i see! thanks for the info guys! i got the final take of the Cover art now! and i think its awesome!!

Mooncat

Apologies - I've just re-read the original message and it does make reference to the Tour CD, which as Pedro quite rightly points out were more of a self produced affair. Vit P is defo the man on this one I'd have said, unless Jem has 'contacts' via the day job (Although even then presumably Mr P would've supplied them with artwork??)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

tomskerous

A company called 'branded media' in the uk did me some pretty good deals on cd duplication and printing. They also provide you with a nice pack of photoshop templates to lay out the artwork in.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

leelustig

Tim,
Pretty cool art but I would've used a different font. I feel like I see that one everywhere.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere