Kings X - Wolverhampton, Wed 21st Jan

Started by Mooncat, January 20, 2009, 10:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooncat

Anyone from these parts going to Wolvo 2moro evening to see the boys???

I'll be there, possibly sporting a Frost* t-shirt (if I can find one that's reasonably clean!!!) Might see you there
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Dave M

Possible .... big afternoon ahead of me, if all goes well, will be in the mood to celebrate with a few pints and listen to a kick ass band.
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

ich_bin_besser

Have fun!! I saw them on Friday. Very nice gig again. This band simply rules live. Too bad they only played 90 minutes (but that was because of some f.... kiddie disco after the concert...).
Here are my pics http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569670712wmGMdD
The band was available for signing stuff immediately after the show - and I got my vinyl of "Faith Hope Love" signed.  :D  
Oh, and let's see if you can count how many lemons Doug eats during the show...   :shock:
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Pajter

I'll be seeing them in the Netherlands on Sunday, 25 January.

Very excited. :D

Cptncanary

I'm seeing the band in London tomorrow evening; looking forward to another evening of moshing!! :twisted:  :twisted:

Lacklight

Well they were stunning in London last night, firing on all cylinders! Can't wait for the DVD!

Cptncanary

Quote from: "Lacklight"Well they were stunning in London last night, firing on all cylinders! Can't wait for the DVD!
Yup, they were spot on. Probably the best I've ever seen them  8-)

Mooncat

They totally rocked at Wolves too!!!!

An ENORMOUS sound for only 3 guys - but then they always have had. Pleasantly surprised at the turnout too - pretty well supported gig by the punters, although having heard a few different 'regional' accents I reckon anyone north of Wolverhampton came to the show ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Pajter

I just saw them yesterday and damn. I still really can't believe what I saw. It has to have been one of the most awesome shows I've ever seen. Totally mindblowing to see three guys of age, RAWK like there's no tomorrow. Absolutely stunning. I don't have any more fancy words to describe them. :P