Where did I put my Darwins Radio CD?

Started by catherine, January 13, 2009, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

I was looking for it this evening so I could put it on to my MP3 player but I couldn't find it. It wasn't in the kitchen where I thought it might have been, and it wasn't with the rest of my CDs in the living room. It's vanished...  :cry:

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"I was looking for it this evening so I could put it on to my MP3 player but I couldn't find it. It wasn't in the kitchen where I thought it might have been, and it wasn't with the rest of my CDs in the living room. It's vanished...  :cry:
In the car?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Fogeyspasm

I've got one and i know where mine is, and i swear it's not yours your honour!
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Bert

Quote from: "catherine"I was looking for it this evening so I could put it on to my MP3 player but I couldn't find it. It wasn't in the kitchen where I thought it might have been, and it wasn't with the rest of my CDs in the living room. It's vanished...  :cry:

Down the back of the sofa  :?:

In the other CD player :?:

The dog hasn't had it, has he  :?:

I'd let you borrow mine... but I don't know where it is  :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

D S

Quote from: "Bert"The dog hasn't had it, has he  :?:
Anybody seen ProgDog recently...?  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Bert

I've just thought, I hope you're not really upset, cos then I'd feel really bad about making a joke about it  :oops:
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

LivingForever

There's something fishy going on!

Mine has also disappeared, I've been looking for it for weeks...  :?  Wherever it is, it's probably with my 'Tall Ships' CD and the latest Kaiser Chiefs album which have also vanished.

:(
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

D S

Must be a cunning money-making plan by Dec - he sends the Prog Elves out by night to reclaim copies of the Darwin's Radio CD so he can then sell them back to distressed fans who can't do without that great album.  Just checked and my copy is there but I'd better hide it away in case the Elves are heading north tonight...
Come on, you\'re a lion!

ProgDog

Quote from: "D S"
Quote from: "Bert"The dog hasn't had it, has he  :?:
Anybody seen ProgDog recently...?  ;)
Been a bit busy lately, that lovely Dec gave me a load of biscuits if I went round nicking Darwin's Radio CD's. Knows all about marketing that Dec, right clever dude. Knows how to bribe a ProgDog with biscuits too, Looking forward to seeing him again. 8-)  8-)
That gr8gonzo's a smart chap for a human. Knows what he's talking about.

Yeah, That's Right, I'm a dog. Get over it. Woof,woof baby.

D S, My new bestest buddy is even more cleverer than Gonz

RWA

What's wrong with you people?!  :shock:
You really need to take better care of them precious CD's!

But then...... this is your lucky day!

Do I have some life saving products for you all:

or

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

RWA

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"The glasses are a bit extreme! :lol:
That's a special order for Living Forever. He lost 3 CD's!!  ;)

catherine

Well, the cat's not got it (although he is in BIG trouble for having chewed the plug off a pair of my son's headphones this week) and it's not behind (or in) the toaster. Was struck anew by the varied nature of my CD collection as I searched through it - probably the oddest item in it is "In a Metal Mood" by Pat Boone - big band arrangements of heavy metal songs, sung by an ageing crooner. Every home should have one.

LivingForever

Quote from: "RWA"
Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"The glasses are a bit extreme! :lol:
That's a special order for Living Forever. He lost 3 CD's!!  ;)

I think I must have left them in a hire car... someone is driving around with a nice new music collection!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Brom

Quote from: "LivingForever"I think I must have left them in a hire car... someone is driving around with a nice new music collection!

Don't remind me, I lost a Steve Vai and a Dream Theater CD that way!  :(
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333