Where did I put my Darwins Radio CD?

Started by catherine, January 13, 2009, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geetar

Quote from: "Brom"Don't remind me, I lost ........ a Dream Theater CD that way!  :(

Some would regard that as a boon, depending on which one it was.
This space for sale.

Pedro

I lost 6 CDs when our multi-changer CD player was stolen form our house several years ago.

Apart from the obvious hassle at the time, the only lasting damage was I couldn't find a replacement copy of the CD "Songs in the Key of G" by Gilbert O'Sullivan. There were some cracking songs on there as I recall.... :(
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"I lost 6 CDs when our multi-changer CD player was stolen form our house several years ago.

Apart from the obvious hassle at the time, the only lasting damage was I couldn't find a replacement copy of the CD "Songs in the Key of G" by Gilbert O'Sullivan. There were some cracking songs on there as I recall.... :(

"that sounds like an example of a major modern burglary."  (to be sung in 6/8 time.)

Pedro

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Pedro"I lost 6 CDs when our multi-changer CD player was stolen form our house several years ago.

"that sounds like an example of a major modern burglary."  (to be sung in 6/8 time.)
:D It was the very model of one....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "rogerg"

:D It was the very model of one....

exactly!  (now why couldn't I get that to scan when I was making up my reply?...  :roll:  )