It is SO cold outside that.....

Started by EVP, January 15, 2009, 03:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geetar

Vermont is full of friendly people. And there's Roger too  ;)

Rog- I have a couple of questions- what's with the square dancing? I ran into a convention of these folk last time I was in Brattleboro.

Is that something you're involved in ? If so, can you explain why ?
This space for sale.

rogerg

Quote from: "Geetar"Vermont is full of friendly people. And there's Roger too  ;)

Rog- I have a couple of questions- what's with the square dancing? I ran into a convention of these folk last time I was in Brattleboro.

Is that something you're involved in ? If so, can you explain why ?

hay!!

hmm, square dancing.  I think it's because there aren't any square corners in the state so it's a reaction....

and no, I haven't done much square dancing, but contra dancing is fun!!

Capt Underpants

It was so cold today that a saw a scouser with his hands in his own pockets. ;)

johninblack

Quote from: "Capt Underpants"It was so cold today that a saw a scouser with his hands in his own pockets. ;)
So it was the temperature that was minus something then. :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Geetar

It'll put a crimp in the ancient tribal Scouser custom of setting fire to things (usually old cars...) by the side of the motorway, then.

Many a happy memory of driving past the Skelmersdale turnoff (happy, because I was going past rather than to Skelmersdale) and watching cars burning in the night.... like attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
This space for sale.

EVP

Quote from: "Geetar"Vermont is full of friendly people. And there's Roger too  ;)

and Ben and Jerry.

catherine