I quit smoking

Started by Bokkie, January 17, 2009, 03:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokkie

Hell, i quit smoking this morning, i thought that it was enough and through my tobacco in the garbage bin. and i had a party this evening and i'm pissed right now, but i didn't smoke. so here here for me!!! :lol:
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Pedro

Absolutey. Keep it up....the being pissed too if that'll keep you (erm) quitted.... :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

Well done!

I am still struggling but according to the Docs I have been an ex smoker since the 29th Dec.  I had a review on Wednesday in which I got a nice green 1 again.  I did admit to nicking the occasional fag but the nurse said it didn't matter.  Last week at The Peel was a bit dodgy, I didn't realise that I actually spend most of my time outside having fags.  I smoked Mick's Butt ( :shock: ) but that was all.
Ash
xxx

rogerg

yay!  rawk on, you two!!

MrsJiB

Yay to all of you trying to give up the weed (tobacco that is)
It gets easier the longer you go without

RWA

Quote from: "Bokkie"Hell, i quit smoking this morning, i thought that it was enough and through my tobacco in the garbage bin. and i had a party this evening and i'm pissed right now, but i didn't smoke. so here here for me!!! :lol:
Wow... an entire day!  :lol:

Good luck though!  ;)

Mouse

Well done, keep it up chaps!  :D

Bokkie

Wow, thanks all for the support. I didn't expect that. Anyway, I'm finally sober again. I was still drunk this morning when i went out of bed and spend the day plug in cables and adjusting lights at the local theater. No moments of graving today :D maybe tomorrow.
Quote from: "Sarah"I didn't realise that I actually spend most of my time outside having fags.  I smoked Mick's Butt ( :shock: ) but that was all.
Same experience here. I found myself smoking out of boredom two fags every 15 minutes. This is really insane.
And this is the brand i used to poison myself with.

But no more!!!
No more SHAG for me ;)
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.