Request for hyperventilate score

Started by Dr.Ripper, January 11, 2009, 02:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Ripper

I remember people were trying to work out Hyperventilate, among other songs. I've searched all over both forums and can't seem to find what had been completed thus far. Does anybody still have a copy of it??

Also, We should really consolidate all the songs we're trying to figure out by ear. There seem to be a lot of them and many of them seem to get lost in the annuls of the interwebs.
whut

ViperK88

well i can tell you the beginning part is A-D-F#-G-A-G-F#-D

thats all i know tho  :lol:

but yes this would be nice.  Choosing one song and just trying to figure it out rather than having many songs all sporadically trying to be figured out by  ear

AnsOnkruid

Midi file (acoustic version) is here.
There is also a little part of the album version here (not midi, only sheet music).
I'm sure there was more on the old forum, even a score for the acoustic version, but I can't find it. If you want the score, pm me.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TonyB

I've got the first 3 minutes or so scored out for piano as wel.
PM me and ill send it to you :)
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

rocinante

I have been trying to find time to transcribe the acoustic version from MIDI.  Here is a link to the current version.  Corrections are welcome.
http://www.offbyone.net/patrick/music/s ... tilate.pdf

On a side note, what do you guys think is the proper way to notate the main motif that is in seven.  It is so syncopated.  It does not really feel like (2+2+3) or (2+3+2) or (3+2+2) or any of the other common approaches.

cheers-
patrick

leelustig

Quote from: "rocinante"I have been trying to find time to transcribe the acoustic version from MIDI.  Here is a link to the current version.  Corrections are welcome.
http://www.offbyone.net/patrick/music/s ... tilate.pdf

On a side note, what do you guys think is the proper way to notate the main motif that is in seven.  It is so syncopated.  It does not really feel like (2+2+3) or (2+3+2) or (3+2+2) or any of the other common approaches.

cheers-
patrick
That is really good. awesome.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere