Hyperventilate 2008 Piano score !

Started by Olibeau, January 26, 2009, 11:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olibeau

Quote from: "metalmatt"Hey olibeau, what program did you use to score it? If you used Sibelius could you possibly PM me the Sibelius Score file and I would be eternally greatful, if not I am still eternally greatful for the transcription work.  :D

Yeah, sibelius user here !

I uploaded the sib file, so if anyone want to use it or correct some part, don't be ashamed :p

http://www.canalblog.com/cf/fe/tb/?bid= ... d=12252215

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Thank you SO much for that, Olibeau! Now I have something fun to play, instead of those boring standard tunes... :D

It's a pleasure. First I wanted to learn it but when I came to the point there weren't anymore score, I couldn't resist to write it :p !

So good composition. But it would be better with a guitar track... !

Dave R

Quote from: "Pedro"If someone would care to point me at a good clean source to download Winrar I will happily give it a go and add it to my toolkit.

Always keen to try something new.

Surprised I've survived 20 years of working with PCs and not known about .rar format if it is all that common....

Pedro
Try 7-Zip. It's free and will handle most compression formats out there. You can get it at //http://www.7-zip.org

Tricky

Olibeau,
I've taken your 8 .tif files and combined them into a single .pdf (242k).
If you like, I can send that back to you (so that you can upload it wherever you would like).  PM me if that's a useful idea...
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

metalmatt

Quote from: "Olibeau"I uploaded the sib file, so if anyone want to use it or correct some part, don't be ashamed :p
Thak you very much, that will be very useful indeed, please have a biscuit on me.
Quote from: "Olibeau"So good composition. But it would be better with a guitar track... !
My thoughts exactly which is why I will start working on transcribing the guitar part as soon as possible, although that may not be until my grade 8 is out of the way.

P.S Your link to the .sib file does not seem to be working, is anyone else having this problem?
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

catherine

Quote from: "metalmatt"Your link to the .sib file does not seem to be working, is anyone else having this problem?

I'm having that problem as well.

Olibeau

Mmm... I'll check that soon.

Edit : I downloaded the file and it works without problem here... !?!

XeRocks81

thanks for sharing this, I've just given myslef the challenge of being able to play this by the end of the year.   Right now I can barely get through the first page so... yeah a lot of work ahead.