Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Rick

I think your bi-polar.......(Groan :D )

rogerg

MikeEvs

It's been frostified* 8-)

Jem

Great pics from The Point Mike, I've not seen them before.

SerFox

Jem

No, super duper white.  :D

And Casio keyboards are cool I'll have you know. My first every keyboard was a Casio MT65 and they still change hands on eBay for 50 or 60 quid. Great for circuit bending.

Geetar

I think I need a white Jackson Soloist now. Any excuse...
This space for sale.

mikebass

That is rather AWESOME!  8-)
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

AnsOnkruid

Oh don't they just look great!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SerFox

Quote from: "Jem"No, super duper white.  :D

And Casio keyboards are cool I'll have you know. My first every keyboard was a Casio MT65 and they still change hands on eBay for 50 or 60 quid. Great for circuit bending.

Ah probably the flash made it look a little darker.

And I know, I have one. Bought it at a car boot sale for a fiver.  :D  :D  :D

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Jem"Great pics from The Point Mike, I've not seen them before.

I thought you had I'm sure you commented on them in the old forum :?:   (***Runs over to old forum to check, BRB!)

MikeEvs

See knew you had: Topic is here

and on page 2 you said
Quote from: "Jem"brilliant shots. can we use a few of them?

And I said:

Quote from: "Mikeevs"Jem sure I don't mind a few being used just let me know which ones you'd like and I'll send you on the high res versions

Jem

Ah, that was the other Jem, the one that didn't have 3 kids and no sleep.  :lol:

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Jem"Ah, that was the other Jem, the one that didn't have 3 kids and no sleep.  :lol:

You want to be careful about that no sleep malarky or before you know it you'll end up with kid no. 4  :lol: