I love Saline becuase.......

Started by willie carson, January 22, 2009, 09:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willie carson

......it kept me nourished whilst in hospital for a week with trapped kidney stones! Every time I saw the little bag dripping me liquid food I thought of the CRS gig I was about to miss/ had just missed.  I need some new Frost* gig news/goodies to cheer me up!   :cry:
What do you mean it\'s only in 4/4?!

johninblack

Quote from: "willie carson"......it kept me nourished whilst in hospital for a week with trapped kidney stones! Every time I saw the little bag dripping me liquid food I thought of the CRS gig I was about to miss/ had just missed.  I need some new Frost* gig news/goodies to cheer me up!   :cry:

I've heard too much about kidney stones to ever want to experience them myself. Hope you feel a lot better very soon.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Ash

Yes - nearest a man gets to experiencing childbirth so you have my sympathies.  Are you going to keep yours and post photos of them on facebook?
Ash
xxx

Pedro

Quote from: "Sarah"Yes - nearest a man gets to experiencing childbirth so you have my sympathies.  Are you going to keep yours and post photos of them on facebook?
:shock: ....oh right, the kidney stones, not the kids....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

Ash
xxx

willie carson

Gota get 16ish of the blighters out shortly.  I was thinking of making a Frost* organic fairtrade necklace out of them! Any takers? :lol:  Or maracas.........?
What do you mean it\'s only in 4/4?!

Philadelphia

I love saline because it keeps my eyes from drying out and rendering me blind. Yay saline! (:-D

(it's 8:04 and I've had about three and a half hours of sleep - this is as funny as it'll get today, I'm afraid)
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro