m-audio delta 2496

Started by catherine, January 22, 2009, 10:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

Help!

Am trying to get this card (4-y-o) set up in my new PC... I now realise that I had it set up ALL WRONG in my old PC... can't get any input to it successfully, but output is working OK. If anyone's got any experience of these and could guide a numpty through getting it to work, I'd be ever so grateful!

Bokkie

Hey Catherine,
First of all make sure to get the latest driver from m-audio. And secondly i have the same card somewhere and i'm going to try it this weekend  on my mac to see what the setup should be. It's been a while and i can't remember the exact setup.
I will post when i know more.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

beetree

I Catherine

I have the same card and might be able to help you out. PM me your e-mail adress and I´ll get back to you when I get back home to my "studio" PC.
I know for I told me so!

Bokkie

I tried my card on a mac and output was instant but i had to select analog-in 1/2 on the patch-bay to get an input signal.

//http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1145161&imageID=31437355&MyToken=2dc7abb9-c76a-40a1-9f9e-cf7bfc8419c4
I hope this helps you,
greets,
Bokkie
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

leelustig

If you're using windows vista, basically it all revolves around downloading the latest m-audio drivers. Once you do that, it should work alright if you do all the connections once the PC is off. Actually the site you download the drivers from should give instructions on how to make it work properly.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere