Hyperventilate 2008 Piano score !

Started by Olibeau, January 26, 2009, 11:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olibeau

Here it is. I did the second part, thanx to the one who did the first.

Everything is there, I mean, some parts are not perfectly transcribed and some are simpler, but it's for you to play it in your own taste !

Comments are appreciated !

Just follow the link : http://scorestock.canalblog.com/

Olibeau

Pedro

Hi and welcome to the board.  :)

One question: Why did you use a .rar format for the file?

I don't know about Mac but getting into that file format on a PC is just too darn hard. I was having to find and download some shonky looking custom extractor from sites that wanted to rope me in to other marketing garbage....

So I gave up. Any chance of posting it in a more friendly format; PDF or in a Zip file or something a little more "mainstream"?

On the other hand, if it is just me that is having a problem with it, don't go to any extra trouble on my account.  :D

Thanks for posting it anyway. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Olibeau

Well, I tried to upluoad the pictures of the parts, but it was too big.

I tought about a pdf file but I'm not able to do one... :o.

If someone can help to do something, help would be appreciate !

Geetar

FYI- it opens fine on a Mac using Preview.

Not that I can play it, or anything....
This space for sale.

leelustig

Quote from: "Pedro"Hi and welcome to the board.  :)

I don't know about Mac but getting into that file format on a PC is just too darn hard. I was having to find and download some shonky looking custom extractor from sites that wanted to rope me in to other marketing garbage....

So I gave up. Any chance of posting it in a more friendly format; PDF or in a Zip file or something a little more "mainstream"?

On the other hand, if it is just me that is having a problem with it, don't go to any extra trouble on my account.  :D

the file itself isn't a rar, that's just a compressed folder.

You've never heard of Winrar? I thought it was pretty popular. Search it up on google, it's free. Then use it to extract the files from the rar file he posted.

Works B-E-A-Utifully.

EDIT:
Or if you're really lazy, PM me and I'll send em to ya.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Dr.Ripper

Awesome thanks!

Now it's time to learn the entire piano part...

...on guitar.  :twisted:

The treble part of course.
whut

Narek

I wont be the good for nothing.

johninblack

Quote from: "leelustig"
Quote from: "Pedro"Hi and welcome to the board.  :)

the file itself isn't a rar, that's just a compressed folder.

You've never heard of Winrar? I thought it was pretty popular. Search it up on google, it's free. Then use it to extract the files from the rar file he posted.

Works B-E-A-Utifully.

I use Winrar exclusively for all compressed file formats simply because of it's ease of use and I can't remember the last time it found a compressed file it couldn't deal with. I like it and recommend it.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

Well I don't usually give up in the face of such challenges but the first "free" version of Winrar I found and downloaded wanted a code after I installed it.
The next download wanted to get me to sign up for some shopping survey program.
If someone would care to point me at a good clean source to download Winrar I will happily give it a go and add it to my toolkit.

Always keen to try something new.

Surprised I've survived 20 years of working with PCs and not known about .rar format if it is all that common....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "Pedro"Surprised I've survived 20 years of working with PCs and not known about .rar format if it is all that common....
So am I. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

metalmatt

Hey olibeau, what program did you use to score it? If you used Sibelius could you possibly PM me the Sibelius Score file and I would be eternally greatful, if not I am still eternally greatful for the transcription work.  :D
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Pedro"If someone would care to point me at a good clean source to download Winrar I will happily give it a go and add it to my toolkit.

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html  I downloaded it form here which it the official winrar site, I've never paid for it, it has on occasion told me that winrar isn't free software and that it's a trial version but only if I open the main application which I do very rarely as I just use the shortcuts it adds to your right click menu

RacingHippo

:mrgreen:

PS. WinRar rocks. Had it for years and keep forgetting to pay for it. I really am surprised you haven't come across rars before, Pedro!
* May contain nuts.

AnsOnkruid

Thank you SO much for that, Olibeau! Now I have something fun to play, instead of those boring standard tunes... :D

Quote from: "RacingHippo"PS. WinRar rocks. Had it for years and keep forgetting to pay for it.
+1, but what's the difference if you pay, do you get some extra/pointless features or something? :?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

johninblack

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Thank you SO much for that, Olibeau! Now I have something fun to play, instead of those boring standard tunes... :D

Quote from: "RacingHippo"PS. WinRar rocks. Had it for years and keep forgetting to pay for it.
+1, but what's the difference if you pay, do you get some extra/pointless features or something? :?
You get to feel good about yourself. Personally I prefer to not spend money to achieve this. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"