As the snow is looming...

Started by tomskerous, January 30, 2009, 12:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomskerous

Dear Jem,

What is the temperature *exactly* right now? I need to ensure I'm within the safe operating temperature of my daughter's trampoline.

Thank you.

Tom
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

wickedwitch

well i reckon its firkin cold. but thats on my side of the flats which is obviously slightly different to your, lets face it, more upmarket side of the flats.  our trampoline is still bouncy if that helps.

johninblack

Quote from: "wickedwitch"well i reckon its firkin cold. but thats on my side of the flats which is obviously slightly different to your, lets face it, more upmarket side of the flats.  our trampoline is still bouncy if that helps.
Yep, witchy's got it spot on there. :D  But colder next week. Get ready for Winter MKII.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

I haven't noticed the cold, but then I've been a bit too busy to notice. If I've been outside I've been wearing a massive coat and moving to quickly to let it get me.

Are we talking nationwide snow fall with this cold? That would be nice...  :)

L33VEY

Is it me, or it FROSTIE* centigrade quite a lot at the mo...
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

ecky p

Yip its going to be a white Sunday/Monday in the East of Scotland.
But there\'s nothing more to say

Jem

Dear Tom,

Thank you for the question, where you are now, it's officially farking cold. I would head indoors right now for a brandy.

johninblack

Quote from: "Jem"Dear Tom,

Thank you for the question, where you are now, it's officially farking cold. I would head indoors right now for a brandy.
And next week cold enough for two brandies. :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Dave M

... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

LivingForever

Dear Jem,

Next week, a couple of Frost*ies will be in Edinburgh for a few days. Are we going to die of hypothermia?
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

D S

I certainly hope not but maybe us northern Frost*ies are more used to being cool.  8-)

Reminds me of a removal firm in Aberdeen called Shore Porters.  Written on the side of their lorries is 'Baltic Place Aberdeen' and a friend asked if that was their address or a comment.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Bert

Right now my weather centre says -0.9C and snow is forecast. Outside my window, the (ahem) pre-snow has turned into actual snow...
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Brom

With a big question mark over when the snow will descend  on Monday, I'm popping down to Heathrow tonite and to avoid any early morning hold ups on the roads.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Cynthia's Mallet

Over here - it's SNOWING!!!!!!!!
"Anyone for croquet?..."

Jem

snow in east sussex. it's been a while since I saw snow settling during the day. time to light a fire and have a beer! :D