The Peel Xmas gig roll call

Started by MikeEvs, November 08, 2008, 11:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeEvs

So with just a month and bit to go who's going to be at the Peel gig on the 20th of December and are you staying for Tinyfish and It Bites the following day?

Pedro

All four of Clan Pedro will there for Frost*, Tinyfish AND It Bites.  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Philadelphia

I just booked my flight! And I'm bringing the No 1 Frost* fan™. Yes, it's trademarked now. Actually, it's not, but let's pretend.

I'd love to stay for the It Bites gig, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to get back into central London afterwards as I need to get to Stansted for a VERY early flight the next morning.

Roll on December 20th! Or, the 19th, since that's when I head on over to London!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

RacingHippo

I'll be there, with gig-buddy Brodie (who I don't think has registered yet, and doesn't post much anyway!).
We don't talk about the It Bites gig. Or Tinyfish. It's a sore point, OK?
* May contain nuts.

catherine

I'll be there on the Saturday (hurrah!) but can't stay for the Sunday as I'll have 47,823,215 things to do getting things organised for Christmas.

Gig Buddy

Big Black Shed and myself will be there on Saturday :D , Sunday for Tiny Fish  :D , but alas have to be back in Cowland so will miss It Bites :(
Dr. Feelgood factor 10% milk...

Jem

Are Tinyfish playing then?

My bloody brother tell me nuffink these days.... :lol:

wickedwitch

i can get out for the frost gig but i dont think i'll be allowed over for tinyfish.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Jem"Are Tinyfish playing then?

My bloody brother tell me nuffink these days.... :lol:

Doing an acoustic set on the Sunday afternoon, Twang posted the details on the old forum a few days ago

tomskerous

Quote from: "wickedwitch"i can get out for the frost gig but i dont think i'll be allowed over for tinyfish.

I think the same is likely to apply here, but I'm going to keep an eye out for the perfect moment to ask...
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

LivingForever

Yes I will be there, and yes for both days!

Do we need to book extra tickets for tinyfish?

And is Steve Thorne still supporting It Bites? I was looking forward to that, his albums are cracking.

:D

James
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Metropolis

I will be there. I'm bringing someone along who's never heard Frost* before, as the bloke I was going to bring couldn't get the time off work.

Potential new Frost*ie.  Ahhh.
Quote from: \"Jem\"I\'d rather staple my bollocks to a bonfire that attend that vortex of poisonous bilge.

Brom

I'll be there on Sat. Sunday is very tempting, but I suspect the new kitchen accumulated Brownie points have all but been used up. Sunday is... hmm... 50/50

I have two tickets, I'd love to bring Little Frostette, but I'm sure  there are always age restrictions at The Peel.

So it will probably be Guitarski. How I wish he could drive!!!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Ash

Confirmed Frost* and Tinyfish.  Unlikely to be there for It Bites.
Ash
xxx

turbo

ill be there for the frost gig with my kids ,well if you can call an eighteen nineteen and twenty year old kids, also my brother and one of his boys as well sadly i cant make sunday due to the fact weve all got tickets to see arsenal v liverpool , saw them in islington last time out tough ,see you all there.  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"