Frost* - any upcoming releases?

Started by Freddy, February 22, 2009, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freddy

I don't know if I have missed something or..

I think I heard about some EIMA leftovers-EP that would be released around christmas for free?

Then Jem talked about a "live" DVD I remember.

So.. any tips on when these will arrive?

Milliontown and EIMA are sick albums, always listen to them on my ipod. Can't get enough. So tell me when to get my money ready for the next FROST* release. Can't wait :D

Freddy

well.. did I say something wrong?  :shock:  :lol:

DannySoisSage

Quiet day!  :shock:

Nothing's been announced but if I was a betting man I'd say the EP will be out around spring (April ish) and the DVD will be around late summer ('The second set will be "feral" Frost and will feature Alex Thomas amongst others playing Frost songs like 1976, The Forget You Song, No Me No You and Saline in a semi acoustic setting, filmed at the Electric Palace in Hastings sometime in midsummer.' From Jem himself.) The live CD probably sometime late June ready for sale at gigs!  :mrgreen:

ALL guesses based on not very much. Don't know if Jem will be able to clear this up but tbh, half the enjoyment is in the waiting and guessing so, we'll see what happens!

*Edited because I fucked up lol

XeRocks81

Best thing to do is keep up with The View From the Cube  wich where Jem will most likely update us on the status of any upcoming releases.  And whenever something will be officially ready to be released I'm sure it will be updated in the news section of the website.

johninblack

Alternatively send Jem twenty quid and ask him to post whatever it is when it's ready. :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Freddy

thanks guys. I'll will check "the cube view", so nothing around the corner then. I'll just have to be patient..

Really enjoyed the special edition of EIMA. Jem is like a supermusician and a comedian at the same time. Gotta love it! Would be nice with some more video blogs, but they're just liked to the band I guess?

Oh, well... I get by :)

leelustig

yeah youre not the only one who's desperately awaiting the next release... just to let you know.

oh well, just know that it'll be totally worth it in the end!
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

SerFox

Quote from: "johninblack"Alternatively send Jem twenty quid and ask him to post whatever it is when it's ready. :mrgreen:

I tried that once and all I got was a sarcy look and a thirty page document listing all his current comissions from record companies  :P

Neilgwhite

Next release to be a massive bogie from jem's nose, available in an extended gatefold spam sandwich with a mild english mustard and also available in a new, child friendly version with Billy Bear meat instead of the spam*.

* Note: I don't believe there is anything wrong with children eating spam, or adults eating Billy Bear meat. There is something wrong with giving small children sharp knives to play with before their lunch on a Wednesday when Grandpa is down at B&Q taking advantage of his OAP discount..........

Oh to live in such a fecking politically correct land.
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

catherine

I'm on a consumer testing panel and, from time to time, I get things to test via our milkman. The most recent of these was... (wait for it!) Spam with chunks of cheese in. They're bringing out a range of Spam with other things in - the rest of the range sounded quite interesting - Spam with mustard, Spam with jalapeno peppers, I think there was a Spam with chilli and chocolate as well. So why oh why did they have to give me the one with cheese in?

I consider myself to be fairly broadminded, but spam with chunks of cheese in really doesn't do it for me at all. Cheese? In a tin? With Spam? No thanks!

We tried it as Spam and cheese fritters. Let me just say that the family have begged me not to do it again.

rogerg

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "catherine"I'm on a consumer testing panel and, from time to time, I get things to test via our milkman. The most recent of these was... (wait for it!) Spam with chunks of cheese in. They're bringing out a range of Spam with other things in - the rest of the range sounded quite interesting - Spam with mustard, Spam with jalapeno peppers, I think there was a Spam with chilli and chocolate as well. So why oh why did they have to give me the one with cheese in?

I consider myself to be fairly broadminded, but spam with chunks of cheese in really doesn't do it for me at all. Cheese? In a tin? With Spam? No thanks!

We tried it as Spam and cheese fritters. Let me just say that the family have begged me not to do it again.

The good news is that, given that you probably signed a confidentiality agreement, the Hormel Police (uniforms come in a pinkish, squidgy felt material) will probably be around this evening to punish you for divulging this vaguely disgusting news on a public forum.

The bad news is that the punishment will be to eat more of it  :shock:

(As a non-mammal-eater for the past 18 years, I'll admit that I occasionally miss steak tartare, salami, or bacon, but I can safely say that I've never felt cravings for spam. Then again, if I ever wanted any, I'd just need to scrape out my email inbox).

Brom

I bought some Spam recently, just for the hell of it. I could not believe how bloomin salty it was! We stopped adding salt to things ages ago.... I guess my tastebuds have changed accordingly, especially since my student days when a double decker sandwich of fried spam and two fried eggs with the center slice fried was a constant feature on my menu!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Nellie

It's in the post!

Pedro

Quote from: "Nellie"Spams off!

Bal-Ham...Gateway to the south.... :lol:
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"