Frost and Dream Theater

Started by Jem, February 27, 2009, 12:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokkie

Quote from: "gareth"I'm living in the wrong country  :(

Very jealous.

Me too. And flying is out of the question for me (due to recent events) :roll:

But it's very cool for all of you over-there. Have a smashing gig!! :)
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

johninblack

Quote from: "Bokkie"Have a smashing gig!! :)
We will, thank you. Leeds I think for us.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

Great news although either gig is a bit of a trek for me but I'm sure I'll make one if not both of them

Brom

Quote from: "JamesA"I've not been to either venue before - are they seated or standing ?  Just wondering in terms of whether I need to try for somewhere specific when I get my tickets.

The Leeds one is a good location for going from work, and Southampton is more convenient from home, so thank you for arranging them on the correct days  ;)

Good question, all standing may be a problem for the younger ones.

Edited update.... Southampton Guildhall appears to have tiered stalls and a balcony... That'll do!  :D  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

SerFox

Ah fuck, I leave to go home on the 6th of June...

weezul

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D
man I can't wait for tickets to go on sale. If i miss it, ill be gutted. This is the sole reason I bought a blackberry haha

p.s you have to play Black Light Machine at Leeds, seeing as we diddnt get it at manchester last time :'(

Mouse

I'm definitely going to try to make the Leeds gig. Even if it destroys me and I have to sleep in a park over night!

No matter the price, I will buy a ticket. As long as they don't sell out and I miss it... It will not happen! See you in Leeds, chaps!  :mrgreen:

Dave M

Fucking brilliant ! ..... pardon my French !
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

TimSE

man i truly cannot wait for this! im ganna miss download for it but will be totally worth it!

Jem

Quote from: "weezul"p.s you have to play Black Light Machine at Leeds, seeing as we diddnt get it at manchester last time :'(

Did you not?

Alright then mate, just for you! :D

Pedro

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "weezul"p.s you have to play Black Light Machine at Leeds, seeing as we diddnt get it at manchester last time :'(
Did you not?
Alright then mate, just for you! :D
Note also that you also have to play Welcome To Nowhere, Dear Dead Days, Falling Down and Secret Song, seeing as we didn't get those at Cardiff, Leeds, Rotherham, Kingston and all stations North!  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Nellie

It's in the post!

catherine

Husband has just informed me that I'm not allowed out that weekend as he's planning to be away playing bridge then. I can feel a divorce coming on.

Jem

Quote from: "Pedro"Note also that you also have to play Welcome To Nowhere, Dear Dead Days, Falling Down and Secret Song, seeing as we didn't get those at Cardiff, Leeds, Rotherham, Kingston and all stations North!  ;)

Have you been to Philadelphia in the Spring?... ;)

Pedro

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "Pedro"Note also that you also have to play Welcome To Nowhere, Dear Dead Days, Falling Down and Secret Song, seeing as we didn't get those at Cardiff, Leeds, Rotherham, Kingston and all stations North!  ;)

Have you been to Philadelphia in the Spring?... ;)
LOL
Who do you think I am, Fred Goodwin?  :)

Hmm....are you doing a special house concert in Sweden, then?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"