Secret Song

Started by SerFox, February 27, 2009, 07:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

catherine

Dec's pretty good at this one...

SerFox

But he provides expensive chords for Jem, how the heck could I afford his vocals?

johninblack

Quote from: "SerFox"But he provides expensive chords for Jem, how the heck could I afford his vocals?
I think all Jem did was ask. Might work for you too. ;)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

SerFox

The man has a plan, but his names not stan :(

Can only lead to interesting things I suppose.

Unless it's a no. But hey.

Sent.  :lol:

SerFox

I dont know whther to continue or not without a vocalist.

johninblack

Quote from: "SerFox"I dont know whther to continue or not without a vocalist.
Well, I'm sure there's someone here who can hold a tune who would be happy to help you out. You could invite MP3 auditions or something.
As for continuing or not I vote continue, seems a shame to invest the time already spent just to forget it. My opinion of course.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

Actually it would be rather nice to get the original composer to sing it, whoever that might be. ;)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

SerFox

As lovely as that would be, I dont have a spare £400 for an hour session lying around. :P

namister

Carry on without vocals :) I like its different :) in a good way

gr8gonzo

Couldn't hurt to ask Jem for Dec's vocal track, but yeah, I say find someone else to sing it.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

SerFox

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Couldn't hurt to ask Jem for Dec's vocal track, but yeah, I say find someone else to sing it.

*Looks at the dusty SS project*

In short, no, no vocal track for me, and finding a vocalist when I'm this busy and the hassle finding one suited to my old track...er.....

H3WMW

What you've done sounds good Serfox.  I think an instrumental version only would be awesome.

;)

SerFox

Quote from: "H3WMW"What you've done sounds good Serfox.  I think an instrumental version only would be awesome.

;)

See this is what gets me a bit... eh. I like doing instrumentals, but I do too many of them because I can't sing for peanuts, it really sounds dreadful x.x Wish I could, and this song deserves vocals, I can't think of a solo instrument that would replace it...

RacingHippo

Quote from: "SerFox"I can't think of a solo instrument that would replace it...
Get TBE to play the oboe for you!
* May contain nuts.