Free updates for Omnisphere and StylusRMX

Started by Pedro, March 02, 2009, 07:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Found out today that registered owners can download updates for StylusRMX (new Time Designer feature) and Omnisphere (2000 new patches)!

Stylus now lets you change any groove to just about any time signature!! :shock: PROG!!

Trilogy is also updated to "Trilian" but one has to pay $99 for that one.

Freebies are downloading now.... :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

FantomG

Those guys at Spectrasonics are doing great things and impressed with their customer service...plus the massive free updates ....Have the Omni...downloading RMX 1.7 today...excited to play with the whole library in different time sigs at the click of a button!

May will see Trillian ...and the key thing there is being able to use it via Omnisphere ...I think worth the upgrade money....let alone all the new round-robin sounds

Enjoy your patch-grazing  :D

EVP

I got the Omnisphere update and I LOVE  the new patches!!! I'm really liking where
they are headed. At some point I wouldn't mind getting StylusRMX as well.

Mouse

I've heard many good things about Omnisphere, and I'm getting very hungry. Can someone point me in a direction that'll lead to any/all info about it? Cheers!

Right, now to sort out the hunger...  :)

Pedro

Mouse

Thank you Pedro! More reliable than Royal Mail, you are!  :D

Pedro

Just doing my job, sir.
*strikes superhero flying pose before feebly jumping approximately 5 inches off the floor and shuffling away embarrassed....

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"Just doing my job, sir.
*strikes superhero flying pose before feebly jumping approximately 5 inches off the floor and shuffling away embarrassed....

that's higher than last time!