Burning kebab shop question

Started by catherine, March 08, 2009, 11:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

Just what was John Mitchell doing in a kebab shop that caused Jem to spray his laptop with wine?  :shock:  I've been consumed with curiosity for months now and it just won't go away.  :roll:

SerFox

I almostpulled a Jem on my Macbook Pro last night. Thankfully only the CD drive got a bit of juice on it, though Apple says they'll have to replace it's housing, but that shouldn't cost me much, so not a Write off...

Bokkie

If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

johninblack

Sorry I thought this was going to tell me the best way to burn down a kebab shop, my bad. :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Bokkie

Mouse

I'm also incredibly curious as to what JM did that was so... unbroadcastable. Surely if enough warnings were given beforehand, and all food and drink were removed from the immediate area, Jem could tell us...

...pretty please?  ;)

catherine

Yes, I was hoping that as well... please Jem? Enlighten us and stop the suffering! If we solemnly promise to remove all comestibles and potables from a 20' radius of our computing equipment?

rogerg

Quote from: "johninblack"Sorry I thought this was going to tell me the best way to burn down a kebab shop, my bad. :mrgreen:

if you can find one, right?

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Quote from: "catherine"Yes, I was hoping that as well... please Jem? Enlighten us and stop the suffering! If we solemnly promise to remove all comestibles and potables from a 20' radius of our computing equipment?

Does that include potatoes??

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "johninblack"Sorry I thought this was going to tell me the best way to burn down a kebab shop, my bad. :mrgreen:

if you can find one, right?

The kebab shop was found. The curry house was not.

Ahhh...... What a night. The Great Kingston Curry Walk........ :D  :D
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

AnsOnkruid

:lol:
 I'm so happy I never drink while I'm here  :mrgreen:

And I'm also curious about what JM did/said. Inquiring mind needs to know.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

johninblack

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"
:lol:
 I'm so happy I never drink while I'm here  :mrgreen:

But I was sober, honest. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Bokkie

johninblack

Quote from: "Bokkie"yeah...yeah...we all are ;)
No!...Really I was.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Bokkie

Was just pulling your leg. That's all i will pull by the way :)