The View From The Cube Thread Thing (Oh, and Twitter Tawooo)

Started by DannySoisSage, February 12, 2009, 10:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannySoisSage

Jem! Where on earth do you find the hours in the day?! New gear, new songs, quicketty quick live album (that I must own), editing videos, rewriting intros, emailing nice people, updating twitter, collaborating with the incredible JR...and that's just the 'hobby' of Frost*!

Much appreciated by all  :mrgreen:

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Jem

Quote from: "DannySoisSage"Jem! Where on earth do you find the hours in the day?! New gear, new songs, quicketty quick live album (that I must own), editing videos, rewriting intros, emailing nice people, updating twitter, collaborating with the incredible JR...and that's just the 'hobby' of Frost*!

It's a subtle combo of not having a life and not having a life.  ;)

johninblack

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "DannySoisSage"Jem! Where on earth do you find the hours in the day?! New gear, new songs, quicketty quick live album (that I must own), editing videos, rewriting intros, emailing nice people, updating twitter, collaborating with the incredible JR...and that's just the 'hobby' of Frost*!

It's a subtle combo of not having and life and not having a life.  ;)
So....not having a life IS your life? :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Bert

Quote from: "Jem"

It's a subtle combo of not having and life and not having a life.  ;)

LOL V funny. I'm gonna use that  :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Nellie

I reckon it's all I fib and he has a team of under paid children doing all his work for him while he takes the credit and basks in all the glory. :shock:  ;)
It's in the post!

Mouse

Quote from: "Nellie"I reckon it's all I fib and he has a team of under paid children doing all his work for him while he takes the credit and basks in all the glory. :shock:  ;)

Aye, them Cube Elves are elusive...  ;)

FantomG

...probably a having  motto of 'sleep negotiable' helps....

Drarok

Am I imagining things, or do you lot have some secret knowledge of Jem's twitter account? I can't find anywhere saying what it is, but I see a fair few people talking about it... :(

Nellie

It's in the post!

AnsOnkruid

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Drarok

@Nellie, ohh, so it is! I only check TVFTC via RSS, so I never saw the side panel. How annoying!

Cheers, AnsOnkruid. I'm now a follower of Jem. :D

Nellie

It's in the post!

gr8gonzo

Hey, Jem -

Not sure if you noticed, but according to eardoc you could have ear pain relief "in 5 minuets."  So, just head over to the keyboard and you should be good to go.  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around