The Now Playing Thread

Started by DannySoisSage, March 14, 2009, 06:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedwitch

Quote from: "catherine"Pedro, I'm really worried by your new avatar - why don't your eyes match?
on the subject of avatars. Is that a ninja snowflake thats about to cut down puss in his prime?!

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "Dave M"I will be playing a lot more geetar ...all in the pursuit of f***ing around with sound !

You better check with Geetar first before you start playing him...  ;)

LOL!
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

catherine

Quote from: "wickedwitch"on the subject of avatars. Is that a ninja snowflake thats about to cut down puss in his prime?!

No, it's a dear little ginger kitty (who looks a bit like mine) clutching the (totally benign) snowflake rather cutely.

My cat is in BIG trouble at the moment. Younger son saved up for AGES and bought a new laptop which arrived last Monday. Stupid cat chewed through the PSU wire on Saturday so laptop will no longer charge. Son is distraught. PSU has been posted off to Grandad for repair job. I'm in a quandary as the last time I found a wire that the cat had chewed (a USB to mini-USB cable) I spoke to the cat sternly and threatened to string him up with the next piece of wire that I found with toothmarks in. My threat was ignored. Should I string the cat up?

Anyone got any bright ideas for stopping cats from chewing wires?

Pajter

Quote from: "catherine"Anyone got any bright ideas for stopping cats from chewing wires?

230V :twisted:

I don't know. My sister has two cats, and whenever they do something they're not allowed to, she sprays them with a bit of water. Apparently, cats get scared by that. XD

Geetar

Quote from: "Dave M"I will be playing a lot more geetar ...all in the pursuit of f***ing around with sound !

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

And Catherine, I think the answer on pet-proofing over here has generally been to wipe vital cables with tabasco or hot pepper sauce. I won't vouch for it being a cruelty-free approach, however.
This space for sale.

Dave M

Quote from: "Geetar"

:shock:  :shock:  :shock: .

Hey Geetar .. I forgot to ask, will your mom let you come round to play with me when my imac comes ?   :lol:
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Geetar

Yes- my iMac just blew up, again :(  :evil:

Don't worry though- it's a G5, not a new one. Still, borked is borked as they say....
This space for sale.

Beano

Pedro

Quote from: "Beano"I'm now playing nudy prod
:shock:
I heard a rumour that the game has a multiplayer option....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Dave M

Quote from: "Pedro"

Is that a game I could play with my wife ?
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Bokkie

Quote from: "Geetar"Yes- my iMac just blew up, again :(  :evil:

Don't worry though- it's a G5, not a new one. Still, borked is borked as they say....

let me guess ...power supply?
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Bokkie

Quote from: "Dave M"
Quote from: "Pedro"

Is that a game I could play with my wife ?

Hihihi
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.