The Reasoning/Tinyfish April 25

Started by landslug, March 17, 2009, 05:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Nellie"I think Mike Evs might have a cheap Travelodge room going spare (£19). Cos you're worth it!! :lol:
Ooooh..... I'll have to see if I can arrange a pass-out. I'll call it a post-birthday treat :)
* May contain nuts.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Nellie"I think Mike Evs might have a cheap Travelodge room going spare (£19). Cos you're worth it!! :lol:
Ooooh..... I'll have to see if I can arrange a pass-out. I'll call it a post-birthday treat :)

I do indeed have a twin room at the Kingston Central Travelodge for £19 that I will not be using owing to the fact that I'm crashing with The Reasoning at someone's house makes things easier for travelling to the Robin 2 Bilston the following day

johninblack

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "johninblack"We'll be in Spain from 12th to 18th.

Me too, where abouts are you going?
Fuengirola, and yes, I had to look up the spelling. :roll:
That will be warm, south coast, nice! I'm going to the Costa del Azahar where the smell of orange blossom is intoxicating. So's the wine of course. :D
I'm sure the beer in Fuengriola will be adequate for me! :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

LivingForever

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I do indeed have a twin room at the Kingston Central Travelodge for £19 that I will not be using owing to the fact that I'm crashing with The Reasoning at someone's house makes things easier for travelling to the Robin 2 Bilston the following day

Name dropper... :p

This is almost turning into Frost*mas part 2!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

RacingHippo

Pass-out approved.
Ticket purchased.
MikeEvs PMed.

I'm a-comin'!
* May contain nuts.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Pass-out approved.
Ticket purchased.
MikeEvs PMed.

I'm a-comin'!

Sorry to say mate someone got in before you so the room is no longer available, I meant to post this morning that it had gone but had to rush off to the bank

RacingHippo

Ohhh....... flippy-knickers.

OK... where's everyone staying? Travelodge in Kingston? If so I'll try to get a room there.

Edit: Although at 80 bleedin' quid, maybe not! I wonder if I can crash at my Sister's in Islington....
Edit again: Ahh, there's two. The other one's "only" £42.  Even so, it'd better be a bloody good gig :p
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

It's in the post!

RacingHippo

Not that you're biased in anyway, Nells... ;)
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

It's in the post!

RacingHippo

No need to take offence, dear heart!
I merely meant that you knew for certain that the gig will be a good'un because you yourself will be there!

*hopes he's dug his way out of that one*
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "RacingHippo"No need to take offence, dear heart!
I merely meant that you knew for certain that the gig will be a good'un because you yourself will be there!

... selling Tinyfish t-shirts to fund her wine club ...  :D

Nellie

It's in the post!

sigod

Does this mean I have to be there too?