Help with Frosterisk logo/tattoo

Started by Erethism, March 18, 2009, 12:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

I forget which stand-up comedian was talking about a chap with "LOVE" tattooed on one set of knuckles, and "HATE" on the other, who then lost a finger, so that he ended up with "LOVE" and "HAT"...

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Nellie":(

Aw, Nels... My little joke makes no sense now that you've edited your post.  

Don't be sad.  That was just my sarcastic way of saying, "Nice to see you, too!"  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

johninblack

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"

Don't be sad.  That was just my sarcastic way of saying, "Nice to see you, too!"  :D
I thought it was brilliant, it made me laugh but only in a nice way.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Erethism

Yeah, I know it's kind of 'risky', but I like the five-armed one and I'm also keeping it as neutral as possible. I'm attaching much more meaning to it than just the band, so no matter what happens it'll always mean something to me.

If Jem would happen to share his opinion or maybe provide a template it would be an added bonus.

At any rate, if the weather is good tomorrow I'm taking a stroll down to the parlor with what material I've got to hopefully get some counseling on the tattoo. Last time I went they were busy, so I couldn't go.

No matter what happens tomorrow I've still got a month and a half to change my mind on things, but I'm pretty certain at this point, as long as I'm happy with the design. I've asked around and I hear nice things about the tattoo parlor in question, so that makes me a happy camper :)
Honorary Executive Producer of Spock\'s Beard X

Pedro

A better source of artwork might be the mighty VitaminP whose work it was.
You could PM him on the off chance he is looking this way....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Erethism

Thanks, Pedro.
I'll give it a shot anyway ;)

Cheers

Edit: I don't seem to find any user here by that name, however I'll see if I might contact them through their website.

Bokkie

Thank god a frosterisk isn't that risky as the tattoo this guy has:

It's a football player or something.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Renters

Who said Frosterisks aren't risky.  This is me off to church....

See how the BOC thing wouldn't have worked.....
That's jazz.  Jazz is weird...

Bokkie

If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

rogerg

man, I hope that guy never has any children.  imagine trying to comfort a chid that has just had a bad dream....

Nellie

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"

Don't be sad. That was just my sarcastic way of saying, "Nice to see you, too!" :D
I've changed it back.
It's in the post!

Erethism

Small update, I went to the wrong tattoo parlor on Saturday, but soon found out where my friend got hers. So I went to the right place today and got an appointment scheduled for May 5th.

Additionally, VitaminP got back to me with the perfect template and I'm using it for my tattoo, so everything is in order.

I'm posting some pictures after it's done, if everything goes according to plan. Muhahaha!

...that sounded way more menacing in my mind :P