I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Jem

Word. +10 :D

You're the bestest biscuit enthusiasts in the whole world.  :lol:

Philadelphia

I wholeheartedly agree! I've just been, what, two days back and I've been walking around with such a smile on my face that my friends think I've lost my mind. And then I start telling them about my favourite on-goings on here and it's just not the same to hear someone say "And then there's a SPORK thread on the gear forum! Can you believe that? A THREAD ABOUT SPORKS!" as experiencing it first-hand... At least that's what they're telling me. (:-P
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

gr8gonzo

Mmm.  Frost*ed biscuits.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

AnsOnkruid

I agree. You people are the power of RAWK. And biscuits.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MikeEvs

This forum is great, it's keeping me going during a dull day in work

James_S

Quote from: "MikeEvs"This forum is great, it's keeping me going during a dull day in work

I find myself refreshing the index page whenever I get a spare moment, and usually finding something to bring a smile to my face :)
So many keyboards, so little time!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "James_S"I find myself refreshing the index page whenever I get a spare moment, and usually finding something to bring a smile to my face :)
I always have the new posts page in the background and keep coming back to it whenever I have too many things to do and can't decide which one should get my attention  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

Geetar

It's cutting into valuable Whitesnake viewing time on Youtube.

And I'd also like to mention that, with the notable exception of a few posters here, this board is suffering (by comparison with Whitesnake at least) from a lack of hair.
This space for sale.

James_S

Quote from: "Geetar"It's cutting into valuable Whitesnake viewing time on Youtube.

And I'd also like to mention that, with the notable exception of a few posters here, this board is suffering (by comparison with Whitesnake at least) from a lack of hair.

Well I'm doing my best (see my avatar) :D

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Geetar"And I'd also like to mention that, with the notable exception of a few posters here, this board is suffering (by comparison with Whitesnake at least) from a lack of hair.
That's because the hair falls off anything that's been Frost*bitten.
* May contain nuts.

Geetar

Quote from: "James_S"Well I'm doing my best (see my avatar) :D

I actually had you in mind when I said that :D

And the ladies, of course. I doubt too many of them are bald.
This space for sale.

Geetar

Quote from: "RacingHippo"That's because the hair falls off anything that's been Frost*bitten.

That explains everything. But will we all go a funny colour, and will bits start to fall off?

It may already have started, in my case.
This space for sale.

James_S

Quote from: "Geetar"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"That's because the hair falls off anything that's been Frost*bitten.

That explains everything. But will we all go a funny colour, and will bits start to fall off?

It may already have started, in my case.

Thats why I have a sun lamp permanently above my head (again, see avatar )

;)