Yes And Asia - US Summer Tour

Started by Mouse, April 17, 2009, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Mouse"Run TA, run... ;)

I shall stand firm and take my (no doubt deserved) punishment like a man.

After all, there'd be no point trying to run from Nellie: she knows where I live ... :shock:
Be afraid...... :twisted:

Y'know, it's amazing quite how well we're programmed by now to grok the implications of colours and smilies on the interweb: I am afraid, honest!  :shock:

At least you didn't write it in capital letters, i.e. shouting: perhaps you were meaning to whisper it in my shell-like in a calm, sinister, and distinctly threatening voice ...  what's the typographical convention for that? Lower-case red letters in a tiny font, as in be afraid...... :twisted: ... ? :D

LivingForever

Can Steve Howe even stand upright for 3+ hours, let alone play two sets one after the other?

Maybe he's 'beefed up' since I last saw a photo.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Nellie

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Mouse"Run TA, run... ;)

I shall stand firm and take my (no doubt deserved) punishment like a man.

After all, there'd be no point trying to run from Nellie: she knows where I live ... :shock:
Be afraid...... :twisted:

Y'know, it's amazing quite how well we're programmed by now to grok the implications of colours and smilies on the interweb: I am afraid, honest! :shock:

At least you didn't write it in capital letters, i.e. shouting: perhaps you were meaning to whisper it in my shell-like in a calm, sinister, and distinctly threatening voice ... what's the typographical convention for that? Lower-case red letters in a tiny font, as in be afraid...... :twisted: ... ? :D
You, sir, are a provocateur!
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"You, sir, are a provocateur!

Oh, that's quite the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. Well, to be truthful, it's the only thing anyone has said to me all day  :(

Do you get very depressed? Yes ... three days a week ...  ;)