Main Menu

Bootlegs?

Started by XeRocks81, November 10, 2008, 03:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeRocks81

I'm still sort of new to the Frost online community so please forgive me if this is a stupid question or a subject that should be discussed elsewhere.

I'm a member over at dimeadozen, the bootleg torrent sharing site, and from there I've downloaded a boot of the Cardiff gig from last summer.   As far as I can see that's only show available on DIME,  so I'm wondering if there are other Frost* bootlegs out there on other file sharing networks.

Mikey

There were some from the Manchester Gigs.
PM me I've got the MP3's I can send you
I used to have a signature

metalmatt

The only one I know about is the Manchester one which I got from DIME but it doesn't seem to be up there anymore :?. Anyways I'm sure either Mikey or myself will be happy to send you said MP3's or if your intrested in a Lossless copy we can try and sort out a way of doing that. Thanks for the heads up about the Cardiff bootleg.  :)
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

kyuwert

I'm counting on you people to get plenty of videos and audio from RoSFest!

PaulBM

Another opportunity here, desk live recordings made available on the Frost site for a nominal fee? Flac or mp3, I'd pay for 'em.

If you did get permission to make flac or mp3 downloads of the new album available on the Frost site, this'd be a natural extension of that section.
See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52

Sean

I downloaded one from Manchester, I cant remember the set though. I'll have to look for it on my other computers. PM me if you want the thing.
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

AnsOnkruid

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Freddy

kaide

XeRocks81

Freddy

The band sounds a bit rough live. :)

Mikey

Quote from: "Freddy"The band sounds a bit rough live. :)
There's probably a few good reasons for that.
Do you know the story of Manchester?

If anyone wants the easy route, rather than fiddling around with the files, I'm happy to send the MP3's on

Ecosse

Mike, drop me an email with the mp3's please :)

And yeah, definately interested in official bootleg's from the gig's if those were possible!
| Chris |
Twitter

Ecosse

Cheers to Mike for the mp3's :D

Have a cuppa & a teacake on me!

| Chris |
Twitter

Mikey

Cheers, no probs, except ....Tea, urgh!!!