Main Menu

New gear day...

Started by Geetar, April 30, 2009, 02:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geetar

Coming soon to a postbox near me... another Kramer Baretta.

This one's a brand new reissue, and was paid for when I laid down my Jacksons at the Dallas Show, and saw the sweetness I'd been crying for - a never-played black one to go with my oversprayed white original.

Any other new 6-strings out there, or is it all keys and over-size bongos for you guys lately :roll: ?
This space for sale.

D S

Well, it's my birthday in under a fortnight and this Fender Classic Player 60s Strat is just calling out to me from a nearby music store...  ;)

Most recent purchase was a Godin xtSA back in January.  Wonderful thing which is simultaneously a good quality Canadian electric with a piezo acoustic transducer and Roland guitar synth access - 3 in 1.  I like!  :D

Enjoy your Baretta.  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

EVP

I took delivery of a Paul Reed Smith SE back in late February. I never did upload pics of it.
 I shall be off to take some then,after cleaning the place up. It's in shambles.

Pedro

Quote from: "EVP"I shall be off to take some then,after cleaning the place up. It's in shambles.
....surely there's always outside.... :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "EVP"I shall be off to take some then,after cleaning the place up. It's in shambles.
....surely there's always outside.... :)
Or you could hang it on the wall? :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Nellie

Or out the window? :twisted:  ;)
It's in the post!

Geetar

I always hang out of the window. I've yet to be arrested for it, however.

Oh, yes, and I've just bought a clean original red Kramer Elliot Easton off a mate in Miami :D
This space for sale.

Mouse

(Googles Kramer Baretta) Crikey, you could have someone's eye out with that headstock Geetar! Or is that the purpose...?  ;)

Bokkie

I ordered new rubber seals,

for some old gear

If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

catherine

rubber seals sounds like a strange fetish... are they anything like inflatable sheep?

Geetar

Quote from: "Mouse"(Googles Kramer Baretta) Crikey, you could have someone's eye out with that headstock Geetar! Or is that the purpose...?  ;)

Well, I'm coming back to England soon, and I figured I'd better be able to defend myself and my property. Hence all the Kramers.

But I'll be in Surrey, not Scally Central, so the worst crims I have to deal with will probably be investment bankers.
This space for sale.

Bokkie

Quote from: "catherine"rubber seals sounds like a strange fetish... are they anything like inflatable sheep?

The scale beneath the seal is in mm, its far too tight  8-)

Mouse

Quote from: "catherine"rubber seals sounds like a strange fetish... are they anything like inflatable sheep?

My eyes!  :shock:

Bokkie

Catherine, where did you find this? :)

sawtooth

I think NEW GEAR DAY ought to become a new public Bank Holiday, where we all get to empty our bank accounts, descend on our local music shops and blow the lot on shiny new gadgets! :D