Marillion tour 2008

Started by Hedgehog, November 10, 2008, 11:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Enjoyed them so much we booked tickets to see 'em again at the Brighton show in January.  ;)

Mouse

I saw them in Leeds and they blew the place apart - good enough to rival Genesis at Old Trafford last year!

There are far to many photos somewhere on my MySpace page if anyone wants to go a-hunting for them.
(Damn college computers prevent me from using afforementioned popular networking website, so am unfortunately unable to provide a direct link - bah!)

There are some from the Frost* Leeds gig there too. If anyone is going to have a looksie, make sure you leave a trail of biscuit crumbs behind - it's not a good place to get lost in...  :twisted:

MikeEvs

Anybody going to the Marillion weekend in Holland next year?

I might be going as The Reasoning have been asked to play on the Saturday night

mark_kennedy

Yep, going to the Dutch & Canadian conventions.

Looking forward to seeing The Reasoning.

http://rab-cilbup.smugmug.com/gallery/6672371_5xrPN

mark_kennedy

*waves back*

Sorry, only just found this place, guess that explains why the original forum is so quiet  :lol:

rogerg

Quote from: "mark_kennedy"*waves back*

Sorry, only just found this place, guess that explains why the original forum is so quiet  :lol:

welcome (back? forward?), mark!!

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Anyone going to the Concorde 2 gig in Brighton next week?

See ya there if so...

Cynthia's Mallet

Here are some video clips I managed to get at the Brighton gig last week - I had a great view at Bournemouth but the sound wasn't as good, so we decided to stand further back at Brighton for better sound, this didn't end up the best move as although the sound was great, the view and constant traffic to the bar coupled with every tall person in front of me rather impared our view....however, during the encores a few people left so to make up for it, I thought I'd use my brand new camera's movie feature to view Steve <sigh> Hogarth close up and capture his mojo on video for repeat viewing pleasure and posterity.....  ;)  (The speakers are a bit maxed out by the bass at the end but I was really impressed with the picture quality when you see how far back I was - excuse movement and heads bobbing away, that bouncing at the end was the floor shaking, I couldn't keep the camera any stiller!)

//http://uk.myspace.com/qcb_photography (scroll down a bit on my main page, under Pedro's Toys vid, it's just under the Threshold banner, hopefully it won't jutter like it does on my computer - it worked fine on my facebook :roll: )

Photos from Brighton 2009 here:

//http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=88235098&albumId=2721588

oh, and here's a link to the Bournemouth photos in November 2008:

//http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=88235098&albumId=2574879
"Anyone for croquet?..."

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Hang on a minute, whats all this "Steve <sigh> Hogarth" business!!  :?

johninblack

Quote from: "The Cosmic Lawnmower"Hang on a minute, whats all this "Steve <sigh> Hogarth" business!!  :?
Competition perhaps? Get your own back.....Christina <sigh> Booth would probably do it. :twisted:  :lol:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "The Cosmic Lawnmower"Hang on a minute, whats all this "Steve <sigh> Hogarth" business!!  :?
Competition perhaps? Get your own back.....Christina <sigh> Booth would probably do it. :twisted:  :lol:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:

Ah yes, I think that may have already been mentioned!  :)

Or Kim Seviour perhaps?  :twisted:

Cynthia's Mallet

What can I say?  I've got a soft spot for dark, handsome, 50 year old lead singers.... ;)
"Anyone for croquet?..."

mark_kennedy

Cynthia's Mallet

He sleeps in a tupperware box at night  ;)
"Anyone for croquet?..."