Main Menu

RoSfest reviews

Started by ich_bin_besser, May 03, 2009, 12:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RWA

Quote from: "tomskerous"Snowman3.0 - wow!
Totally!  :shock:
Once this'll be cleaned up to 3.0.8 or something it'll be one of the highlights of the DVD. Looking forward to that one!

Jem

I'm firmly and safely stapled to Blighty once more. Thanks to everybody who took the time to come see us, watch us, buy our merch and say hello. I had the bestest time. Thanks to everyone who looked after us and thanks again to all those lovely people who bought me all those lovely drinks.

We must do it again soon.  :D

I should point out btw, that this is going to be a live CD, not a DVD. The accompanying DVD is a 56 minute doc about "the making of fRosTfEst". Just a bit of fluff really, but it certainly has it's endearing moments.  ;)

I still don't know what to call the CD so if anybody has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Ta again,

Jx

Pajter

Frost*: Musical Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of England

:P

D S

I think you have your title already - FROST*fest

I've just been watching the great YouTube clips too - brilliant!  What lucky guys you all were in the USA.  And the set-list - 4 new ones live.

Roll on DT next month - such a shame DT aren't the support and Frost* are headlining - I want to hear this set!  :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mordwin

Excellent stuff! Glad it all went well Jem, and looks like you all had a blast.

CD names? Experiments in Live Appeal is the blindingly obvious and therefore rather crap one...

Elephants in Maths Are Real?

I'm sure the clever chaps and chapesses round here will come up with something :)

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Jem"I should point out btw, that this is going to be a live CD, not a DVD. The accompanying DVD is a 56 minute doc about "the making of fRosTfEst". Just a bit of fluff really, but it certainly has it's endearing moments.  ;)

Ah well, that's oddly good to hear. I mean, such is the quality of the YouTube footage very kindly uploaded for those of us who remained on this side of the Sargasso Sea (and which has all now been downloaded to my laptop in full HD for posterity, thankyouverymuch), I was beginning to feel slightly guilty that I might not even need to buy the DVD.

As if  :mrgreen:

Very enjoyable it must've been for all concerned, though: we can hope for some of the new stuff over here at the DT gigs (DDD/FD please), but when's the next full 2 hour gig in Earl Grey land, eh?!

Oh, and as for NdV, jolly well done that man. I'm beginning to get very confused about all of Frost*'s drummers, mind you: can we hope to see all three playing at a gig one day a la Phil Collins and Chester Thompson?  :shock:

rogerg

Quote from: "Jem"I'm firmly and safely stapled to Blighty once more. Thanks to everybody who took the time to come see us, watch us, buy our merch and say hello. I had the bestest time. Thanks to everyone who looked after us and thanks again to all those lovely people who bought me all those lovely drinks.

Ta again,

Jx

yes, we should!
what a pleasure to meet you and all the boys, and all the Frost*ies!

and as for merchandise, Simon the T-shirt man was literally selling the shirt off his back!!
[attachment=0:1g4vbdlx]SimonFrostsm.jpg[/attachment:1g4vbdlx]

Pedro

"We Woz There"?
"Five Go Mad In Philly"?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mirror

THUNDERFROG! [size=50]tiny frog[/size]....thunder billows from your head!

Ash

Quote from: "Pajter"Frost*: Musical Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of England

:P

:lol:
Ash
xxx

dtjoez

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Jem"I'm firmly and safely stapled to Blighty once more. Thanks to everybody who took the time to come see us, watch us, buy our merch and say hello. I had the bestest time. Thanks to everyone who looked after us and thanks again to all those lovely people who bought me all those lovely drinks.

Ta again,

Jx

yes, we should!
what a pleasure to meet you and all the boys, and all the Frost*ies!

and as for merchandise, Simon the T-shirt man was literally selling the shirt off his back!!
[attachment=0:3ow1h9xc]SimonFrostsm.jpg[/attachment:3ow1h9xc]

i bought my tshirt from that guy, left him shirtless. you gotta do what you gotta do.

i'm having problems uploading the videos, i can't seem to convert them.
when i upload them, there is no audio, can anyone help me out.

i have a full video of milliontown, and the band intro followed by DDD.

any help is appreciated, or i could try to email them to you guys.

mailto:dtjoez@hotmail.com">dtjoez@hotmail.com , if interested, or pm me
Awesome. Indeed.

Mordwin

Quote from: "Pedro""Five Go Mad In Philly"?

I almost put that one down too... :D

gr8gonzo

You beat me to that one by seconds, Mr. eponymous!  Seconds!
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Trapezium Artist

Title for a live gig CD, the only time with Mr dV? Can surely only be:

John, John, Jem, Dec, and Nick: The Wonderful Frost*

:mrgreen:

niknuk32

the intro was awesome and so was how jem auctioned off the band.    but if their is any plans to make anymore of them frost fest shirts id love to pick a couple up