RoSFest Intro now up on Last.FM

Started by tomskerous, May 03, 2009, 11:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomskerous

As Lord Godfrey's chief scrobble-wrangler, it's with great joy that I can tell you the RoSFest intro is now available to listen to, nay even download, from the Live Intros collection on Frost*'s Last.fm page.

Enjoy.

In fact, if you don't laugh out loud, I'd recommend medical help.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

ChrisX

That is just hilarious. IQ sometimes has pretty funny intros but the Frost intros trump them I think.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Mouse

Hee hee...  :lol:  Cheers Tom! I couldn't work out how to get the site to play it, so I just downloaded it instead. It's got me grinning from ear to ear!

After watching the Hyperventilate video, I'd thought the intro tape sounded a bit like the Spam Up advert tune thing.  :shock:  Thank God that's been corrected immediately.

tomskerous

For me it's reminiscent of the opening track to They Might Be Giants 'Flood'.

Only with all my favourite tricks from the overture to 'Cats' thrown in too.

Don't tell him, but he's really rather good at this, isn't he? :)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

MikeEvs

That is pure genius I wish I could have seen the crowds faces when that was playing :D

Philadelphia

I was literally biting down hard on my lip not to laugh out loud - didn't want to miss anything! *listens again*
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Pajter

Oh my, that is just way too good.  :lol:

How the hell does Jem find the time to concoct something this silly? I was grinning from ear to ear while listening to this crazy intro.  :D

edit: on a totally serious note, Jem: how long did it take you to do this? I mean, with sound design and everything. Surely you didn't just come across some samples that you used and raped for this? If I were to create something like this, it'd cost me hours just doing the sound design. Then again, I suck. Terribly.

RacingHippo

Stupendous.
I'm with Philadelphia on the lip-damage.
Fortunately I can listen to it again and again ;)
And I know a Small Boy who'll love it, too, and I suspect will soon (try to) sing "W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L Frooooooooost!" at every opportunity :D
* May contain nuts.

catherine

Pedro

Quote from: "RacingHippo"And I know a Small Boy who'll love it, too, and I suspect will soon (try to) sing "W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L Frooooooooost!" at every opportunity :D
LOL
Try as I might, it deffo sounds more like "W-O-N-D-R-E-F-U-L" to my old ears. Like a delicious theatre->theater exchange-rate thing! :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

sawtooth

That made I larf  :lol:

Where does Sir G ever find the time for this stuff?

Geetar

Brilliant!

Jem's becoming more Rundgren-esque with the passing years. I put the few remaining differences between them down to tea, biscuits, hair and Bebe Buell.
This space for sale.

Pedro

Quote from: "sawtooth"That made I larf  :lol:
Where does Sir G ever find the time for this stuff?
That would be in the 25th hour of every day....

Quote from: "Geetar"Brilliant!
 Jem's becoming more Rundgren-esque with the passing years. I put the few remaining differences between them down to tea, biscuits, hair and Bebe Buell.

Rueally....?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Pedro, that was a particularly cheesy one....

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "Mouse"I couldn't work out how to get the site to play it, so I just downloaded it instead.

How can I download the 2 intros?
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste