Spare tickets for Southampton?

Started by raelthelamb, May 04, 2009, 05:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raelthelamb

A little speculative perhaps, but any chance someone has two spare tickets for the DT/Frost* gig in Southampton? I would go to Leeds but my university is forcing me to answer questions on topological spaces on the Saturday morning and I should probably be awake...  ;)

On a student budget, so wouldn't be able to pay any more than face value, but if somebody does have a couple spare I could buy them off you for that plus any postage...

Cheers.

Valhall

Same here, I'm desperately in search of an extra Southampton ticket... (sorry to barge in man, but let's not make a hundred topics of it  ;) ).
A good friend of mine suddenly decided to follow my advice and of course fell in love with Frost* right away. Now he's storming every DT forum on the Interweb seeking one of these holy prograils... with no luck to this point, sadly.
...Whatever.

TonyB

Ok people....

I have ONE spare ticket to the Southampton gig...

Do we have any takers??
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

flamadiddle

Haha, RaeltheLamb, you're a Warwick student, right?  Hope you get the tickets sorted.  I can't get to any of the gigs, unfortunately or I'd offer to carpool.

Brom

A mate just emailed me to say he has two spare tickets for Southampton. I don't at this moment know all the details being a bit "Out of the office" so to speak, so if anyone is interested PM me and I'll deal with them on a first come first served basis.

:)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

tomskerous

Quote from: "flamadiddle"Haha, RaeltheLamb, you're a Warwick student, right?  Hope you get the tickets sorted.  I can't get to any of the gigs, unfortunately or I'd offer to carpool.

Regularly failing to answer questions in maths exams at Warwick never did me any harm.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

raelthelamb

Quote from: "flamadiddle"Haha, RaeltheLamb, you're a Warwick student, right?  Hope you get the tickets sorted.  I can't get to any of the gigs, unfortunately or I'd offer to carpool.

Indeed I am...! I may in fact see you later at the Drongo gig if you've come up for it...  :P  How many of us are on here then? Seem to be quite a lot of Frost*ies at Warwick, I'd heard about Milliontown before I started but then it was meeting fans here that made me actually go out and buy it...

flamadiddle

Well if you were there, then I guess you would've seen me being as I was standing in for Griff.  I know at least 6 or 7 Frosties at Warwick, but not sure if any of them use the forums.

L33VEY

Just had a look on See tickets and they have made some more standing tickets available..
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age