Reprint of fRoStfest shirts?

Started by ich_bin_besser, May 09, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ich_bin_besser

Please...  8-)
I was there - in my thoughts, at least... And after seeing the youtube vids, I'd love to get one of these shirts.
Jem, is it possible to print some more and sell it on the shop?
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Jem

I hope so. I need to speak to JJ about it, I also had the shirt off my back sold from the RoSFest gig and we still ended up $750 out of pocket from the whole experience. It's those damn talented American drummers...

Ergo, I reckon a re-run of Frostfest t-shirts is a must. Not least because they were our coolest t-shirts by a long way, IMO.

ich_bin_besser

Awesome, thanks!
But I guess Nick was worth it, eh?  8-)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Pedro

"Out of pocket"....it really stings to hear that....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Jem"I hope so. I need to speak to JJ about it, I also had the shirt off my back sold from the RoSFest gig and we still ended up $750 out of pocket from the whole experience. It's those damn talented American drummers...

Ergo, I reckon a re-run of Frostfest t-shirts is a must. Not least because they were our coolest t-shirts by a long way, IMO.

well, I don't have a shirtless Jem, but here's the lovely Simon!

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Jem"I hope so. I need to speak to JJ about it, I also had the shirt off my back sold from the RoSFest gig and we still ended up $750 out of pocket from the whole experience. It's those damn talented American drummers...

Ouch!  Yeah, should definitely look into recouping that investment. And of the 5 Frost* shirts in our closet, that one is by far my favorite.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mouse

Any chance of a reprint of the Tony the Tiger T-shirts as well please, he asks timidly from behind a rock. I still really want one of those!  :D

rogerg

Quote from: "Mouse"Any chance of a reprint of the Tony the Tiger T-shirts as well please, he asks timidly from behind a rock. I still really want one of those!  :D

they are great!!
[attachment=0:mtc8sae6]rog-rosfest1sm.jpg[/attachment:mtc8sae6]

Mouse

Correction Mr. G: They're grrreat!  8-)

I really do want one.

Fogeyspasm

I got one too but mines black unlike the one modelled by rogerg which which is a tasteful blue.
It was the last one they had when supporting Spocks at Leeds 8-)
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mouse

I didn't know you were there, Fogey! Mind you, I didn't know any of you were there at the time. Wish I'd known you all back then.  :(

Pedro

Same here. I mean, I think there's a tiny bit of Mouse and LFE in this picture....

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

I can see my hair! I'd decimated the fringe earlier that day, so it's probably best I remain unseen.  ;)

Fogeyspasm

I was right at the back on the balcony, ust behind the sound guy.
Getting a bit old for the bouncing up and down at the front thing and being tall no one can see a thing when they are stood beside me. Although saying that i was at the front for the Frost* CRS gig. :D
And my voice is now permanently knackered after that gig but thats a whole new post!
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

niknuk32

any word yet on a reprint on them rosfest shirts?