Clip of BLM at RoSFest on MySpace - NOWish

Started by gr8gonzo, May 11, 2009, 05:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Geetar

That's lovely, that is.

Better, even, than the heavy metal Abba tribute album I got given a couple of Crimbles back.
This space for sale.

ChrisX

Wow... I like it how JM varies certain sections of this amazing solo but still retains enough of the original to give me the chills. And check NDV's drumming.... quite a different take on things :-)

JG, thanks for sharing this.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

ChrisX

OMG... that big keyboardsolo still is a stunner....
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

TJT84

Personally I prefer the "wonderland" live track thats up

Jem

Quote from: "Geetar"That's lovely, that is.

Better, even, than the heavy metal Abba tribute album I got given a couple of Crimbles back.

no sir, nothing can beat heavy metal Abba.  :D

eviani

Wow - some great sounding clips.  I SO wish that I could have seen them perform only a few hours away from me.

Oh well.  I guess it will have to wait till the next CD and maybe at that point I'll be able to splurge on a mini-trip to London that culminates in a live Frost* .

In the meantime, I cannot WAIT for this live album and new songs :)

Sean

Quote from: "eviani"Wow - some great sounding clips.  I SO wish that I could have seen them perform only a few hours away from me.

Oh well.  I guess it will have to wait till the next CD and maybe at that point I'll be able to splurge on a mini-trip to London that culminates in a live Frost* .

In the meantime, I cannot WAIT for this live album and new songs :)

Amen, minus the show being a few hours away from me. It's so good to hear how well the recording turned out as well! Hehe, I can't wait to hear what the Frost* and Dream Theater concerts sound :)
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

Mouse

Aww, when I tried to have a listen I got a feeble error message from MySpace.  :cry:

I'll try again in a bit. Meanwhile, another massive thanks to Jem for putting them up there! First The Forget You Song, now these... His Lordship is too kind!  :D

LivingForever

*That*, right there, is immense. I wouldn't even believe it was the same band I've seen live before. Incredible, now I want a UK gig even more... :p
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Neilgwhite

Hello, is there anybody in there?............

Mouse

Ecosse

Seem to be working fine now Mouse? I'm listening to them the now.

Sounds fantastic, can't wait till Leeds :D

*spaff* Wonderland live is just soooooooooooooooo good 8-)
| Chris |
Twitter

Mouse

Quote from: "Ecosse"Seem to be working fine now Mouse? I'm listening to them the now.

Sounds fantastic, can't wait till Leeds :D

Yep, heard them now! And they are gooooooood!  :mrgreen:

Plus one on the Leeds gig!  :D