Main Menu

Countdown To TPE!

Started by gav, May 19, 2010, 06:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gav

Three Cheers For Nellie!



HIP
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

rogerg


RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

rogerg


Mooncat

Who is ray ?????
(and isn't it a shame about him.......................................) ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

RacingHippo

Badoom, tish etc.
THank you Roger!
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

You are all too kind and too mad! :lol:

A big problem has been resolved by the very lovely Racing Hippo, so I say Hippo Hippo Hooray!

I would like a progress report as people receive their goodies. It would be interesting to see just how fast Mrs. Goggins is when she puts her mind to it.
It's in the post!

Tricky

I suspect it doesn't really help much, but you can leave mine until later in the delivery schedule 'cos I'm on holiday for the 1st week of June.
I suspect that my son (who is remaining at home - theoretically revising for A levels) will nick the T-shirt if he gets there first.  ;)
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Nellie"A big problem has been resolved by the very lovely Racing Hippo, so I say Hippo Hippo Hooray!
You're very very welcome.
It's not everyone that's blessed with such a long one, so I'm glad to put it to good use by licking a dozen stamps at a time.  :P
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Nellie"A big problem has been resolved by the very lovely Racing Hippo, so I say Hippo Hippo Hooray!
You're very very welcome.
It's not everyone that's blessed with such a long one, so I'm glad to put it to good use by licking a dozen stamps at a time.  :P

 :shock:  Oh, the many connotations...

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Nellie"A big problem has been resolved by the very lovely Racing Hippo, so I say Hippo Hippo Hooray!
You're very very welcome.
It's not everyone that's blessed with such a long one, so I'm glad to put it to good use by licking a dozen stamps at a time.  :P

 :shock:  Oh, the many connotations...

No, Mouse, there is but one. Unfortunately, it's not the one you're thinking of  ;)

gav

Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

L33VEY

Happy Release Day everyone!
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Ivor

...or not. Next week maybe.  :cry:

I'd have taken a duff copy.  ;)

mark_kennedy

Me too ;-)

Same thing happened with marillionrochester, all the disc 2's had to go back to have the artwork reprinted on them and you can still see the original artwork underneath if you look closely trivia fans ;-)