Main Menu

Jem on Top Gear?

Started by El_Mayonnaise, July 12, 2010, 10:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Mayonnaise

Heard rumour of Jem being in the crowd on last nights top gear, could have sworn I saw the cheeky chappys head between May and Hammond during the news section.

Amiright?

Jem

I did see me, but it was a blink and you'd miss it performance. The crowd are very competitive when it comes to getting in shot and I can't be arsed with all that shite. Plus they would fast track all the nice looking girls up to the front too so it's a double whammy of can't be arsed. It was a great day out though.  :D

El_Mayonnaise

I only caught a glimpse at half time (which went to the wrong team) but i think i did recognise the head shape behind someone else. Not that you have an instantly recognisable head shape :p

Dave M

Jem .. I hope you took them some CD's for the cars ! Jezza is a bit of a prog fan .. an easy convert to Frosticism !  :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Pedro

I have it recorded so I'll have to do some more blinking.

I did see several Jem-a-likes but I think this might be part of a new policy; travelling with a number of stunt doubles to confuse assassins from the ancient organisations who have sworn to protect various composers.

Author Dan Brown is currently working on a new book about these secretive groups but doubt has been cast on his credibility after a connection was found between him and Da Vinci...."Dan Brown" is an anagram of "Drawn Nob"....

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

johninblack

That;s it guys, enough of the "Knob gags".

Unless they're really funny................
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

catherine

Quote from: "rogerg"is that a winky I see?

Tinky Winky?

Dave M

I think Jem and Top Gear would be a marriage made in heaven ....

Could you imagine the fantastic bonkers music Jem could put to those spectacular car shots when they're hooling round the track ?

Come on Jem, get your people to talk to their people  :D

I watched the show last night .. far too many men who looked like Jem in the crowd !  :lol:
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

OlliR

A lot of Jem stuntdoubles present at that show. Although I think i spotted you trying look at the camera at one point but i can't be sure and can't really check when that was :)
My desparate cry for attention, //http://www.soundcloud.com/ollipr