LOOK!! It's him...with that there Kronos!!

Started by Pedro, October 12, 2011, 10:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Phrog

Quote from: "Jem"I downloaded the DX5 and DX7 factory patch set today from Dave Benson's excellent DX resource site. By downloading the DX5 manual, I was able to recreate the entire bi-timbral factory patch set using both MOD-7 engines available in a patch, so I've now got a DX7 and a DX5 onboard, free of charge. This is a such a TOP synth.  :D

By Dave Benson I can only assume that you mean this guy:

(One for fans of late 90's children's TV  :mrgreen: )

Jem

johninblack

Quote from: "Jem":lol:  :lol: Wouldn't that be ace?
What? You mean it's not him?  :cry:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Drarok

Quote from: "Jem"I was able to recreate the entire bi-timbral factory patch set using both MOD-7 engines available in a patch, so I've now got a DX7 and a DX5 onboard, free of charge. This is a such a TOP synth.  :D

Wow! That's, err, amazing. I think. :?

;)

I used to have a Roland G8, amazing piece of kit. Only problem is that I can't actually play keyboard-based instruments. My girlfriend at the time could, I loved a bash every now and then. These days, however, I'm content to sit in front of my cheap-as-chips MIDI keyboard and trigger samples and synths that way. The keys are nowhere near as nice, experimentation isn't as fun, but it sure is a hell of a lot cheaper. ;)

E.S.

Now I REALLY hope the boys agree to sell our PA, so I can take my share and buy a K myself. I have been drooling for ages, but the money has to come from somewhere. And I'm not selling the Fantom, no way.