Curry Thread - Please Read if you said you were coming!

Started by LivingForever, December 09, 2011, 10:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingForever

Well, blow me down.. it's only KeithD who hasn't ordered.

The man whose fault this whole thing is...  :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Againesis

Really wish I could come along but had enough trouble organising a lift back from the gig as it is.  Have a bindhi bahji on me.
There are only 10 types of people]

LivingForever

Right, that's 4 hours later I've finished putting everyone's orders into a giant Excel spreadsheet...

If I ever suggest this again, someone shoot me please.

I sincerely hope I haven't messed anyone's order up.  :(

Mikey

Quote from: "LivingForever"If I ever suggest this again, someone shoot me please.

BANG !!!!!!!!
I used to have a signature

LivingForever

And the orders are in - thank *** for that.

If anyone's is wrong... tough!  :D

Ash

Ash
xxx

Mouse

Sterling job, mate. I'm sure there'll be more words of thanks after we've scoffed down all the curry in Kingston.  :D

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "LivingForever"And the orders are in - thank *** for that.

If anyone's is wrong... tough!  :D

As long as I don't get a Vindaloo & a cheese nan, I'll be OK. ;-)
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Mossive Attack

Your efforts in organising this are much appreciated James.....cheers!
See you later...
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

LivingForever

Thanks to everyone who came and made the curry so much fun.

I can only apologise for the lengthy confusion at the end- between not allowing enough for tips and not realising that the website prices were for takeaway, the bill was a bit of nightmare.

However, when I sent everyone packing, counted up the money and took out my deposit, the bill was paid and there was enough left for a tip which wasn't too embarrassing, so all was ok and I was not left massively out of pocket.

I do feel bad though as it seemed like the same people kept putting in extra money at the end- if that applies to you it is much appreciated and I will buy you a pint at the next gig.

Thanks again, great to see you all and meet some new faces!

James

mattstevens

Quote from: "LivingForever"Thanks to everyone who came and made the curry so much fun.

I can only apologise for the lengthy confusion at the end- between not allowing enough for tips and not realising that the website prices were for takeaway, the bill was a bit of nightmare.

However, when I sent everyone packing, counted up the money and took out my deposit, the bill was paid and there was enough left for a tip which wasn't too embarrassing, so all was ok and I was not left massively out of pocket.

I do feel bad though as it seemed like the same people kept putting in extra money at the end- if that applies to you it is much appreciated and I will buy you a pint at the next gig.

Thanks again, great to see you all and meet some new faces!

James

Thanks SO much for everything with the Curry,top job and i looked really stressful!

Fantastic night :)

sawtooth

LF - thanks again for organising such a superb end to a great night, I didnt get chance to personally to say how much it was appreciated by us. We were really feelng it for you when the bill-totting was producing results that didn't compute but hope it was all sorted out. Fab, fab curry though, has to be way near the top of my curry-o-meter  :D  :D

keithd

Last night was superb, followed by The Curry & great company. Thanks to James for organising it. I now feel an ambition has been fulfilled  :D
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Fogeyspasm

Sterling job James, i didn't envy you trying to get the price and cash to marry, and it didn't help us chucking more money at you :lol: but we got there in the end
Glad it all turned out well. Was a cracking curry too!
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

DueyC

I'd just like to add my thanks to everyone else's. You're a hero!
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk