Off chance of finding certain Frost* tracks...

Started by DavSel, October 22, 2012, 10:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavSel

Another question within about a week!

Ok for this one it is a bit of an old subject but I've never been able to get hold of these tracks, but I believe its off the Rosfest CD I think? The one with Here is The News, Raining In My Heart, Snowman, The Forget You Song and so on. I was wondering if there was any chance of getting hold of these songs some how? I realise theres no chance of getting the CD nower days but really would love to get a copy of those songs as I am missing out on them badly.

If anyone could help me out, would really appreciate it  :)

Mikey

Quote from: "DavSel"Another question within about a week!

Ok for this one it is a bit of an old subject but I've never been able to get hold of these tracks, but I believe its off the Rosfest CD I think? The one with Here is The News, Raining In My Heart, Snowman, The Forget You Song and so on. I was wondering if there was any chance of getting hold of these songs some how? I realise theres no chance of getting the CD nower days but really would love to get a copy of those songs as I am missing out on them badly.

T'wud be TPE

PM me with your e-mail address
I used to have a signature

D S

Quote from: "Mikey"

T'wud be TPE
Well, yes and no!  ;)
Live versions of Snowman and The Forget You Song are indeed on 'The Philadelphia Experiment'.  However, Here Is The News and the acoustic version of Snowman only appeared on the 2008 'I Woz There' CD and the studio version of The Forget You Song featured on the 2009 'Frost*fest Live' CD.  Both CDs were limited pressings and are no longer available.  Raining In My Heart never appeared on any CD and was just made available as a MP3 by Jem in 2007.

However, Frost*ies are a very helpful bunch and a PM to the right person normally sorts things out...  ;)  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

DavSel

Quote from: "D S"

T'wud be TPE
Well, yes and no!  ;)
Live versions of Snowman and The Forget You Song are indeed on 'The Philadelphia Experiment'.  However, Here Is The News and the acoustic version of Snowman only appeared on the 2008 'I Woz There' CD and the studio version of The Forget You Song featured on the 2009 'Frost*fest Live' CD.  Both CDs were limited pressings and are no longer available.  Raining In My Heart never appeared on any CD and was just made available as a MP3 by Jem in 2007.

However, Frost*ies are a very helpful bunch and a PM to the right person normally sorts things out...  ;)  8-)

Yeeeah I had a feeling they weren't together, I just could not remember what was where. Just ashame theres no way of getting hold of the I Woz Here CD or Frost*Fest Live or anything. Lets hope fellow Frosties can help out!  :)

Pedro

Quote from: "DavSel"Lets hope fellow Frosties can help out!  :)
You saw Mikey's reply then?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DavSel

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "DavSel"Lets hope fellow Frosties can help out!  :)
You saw Mikey's reply then?

Yeah I did, I hadn't just missed it out  haha :)

DavSel

T'wud be TPE

Not sure if my message have got to you or not Mikey as it appears to be going in my outbox rather than sent  :?

MikeEvs

Quote from: "DavSel"

T'wud be TPE

Not sure if my message have got to you or not Mikey as it appears to be going in my outbox rather than sent  :?

Messages stay in your outbox until their read by whoever you sent it too

DavSel

Quote from: "MikeEvs"

T'wud be TPE

Messages stay in your outbox until their read by whoever you sent it too

Ahhh I see, well that makes sense  ;)

Mikey

I have 3 messages in my box.

I will send you an e-mail later re the tracks you want. There may be more than you think  ;)  ;)

Mikey

Did you delete one?

Quote from: "DavSel"P.S. When you say TPE do you mean the full live album? As I do have that one already but I wasn't sure if it was that one or the Frost*Fest one? My apologies if it was TPE, but if you do have any of the others that would be great. Sorry to be a pain  

There's no pain in spreading Frost*  :D

DavSel

Quote from: "Mikey"I have 3 messages in my box.

I will send you an e-mail later re the tracks you want. There may be more than you think  ;)  ;)

Thanks Mikey! Sorry about the bombardment of 3 e-mails I didn't realise thats what outbox was! hahaha  :D

johninblack

Thanks Mikey! Sorry about the bombardment of 3 e-mails I didn't realise thats what outbox was! hahaha  :D
It's fooled plenty more before you. It's actually really handy because if it's still sat in your outbox you know the recipient hasn't gotten it yet :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

DavSel

Quote from: "johninblack"

It's fooled plenty more before you. It's actually really handy because if it's still sat in your outbox you know the recipient hasn't gotten it yet :)

I agree it is pretty neat now I know thats what it does  :)

Mikey

There's also the live recording of a Manchester show, which contains.....

Quote from: "D S"Raining In My Heart never appeared on any CD and was just made available as a MP3 by Jem in 2007.