Photos from Bristol gig

Started by MikeEvs, July 30, 2016, 02:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeEvs

Ok, so I've been through the rest of my photos and exported a few more and added them to the albums linked in the original post.

Here's a few here for you though:

IMG_9930 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_9771 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_9743 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_9705 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_9686 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

johninblack

More good photo's there Mike. :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

owen

550? And they're of that quality? (I assume not all!) How long did it take you to do that? You must have missed most of the gig. Yes, more fab stuff there

MikeEvs

Quote from: owen on August 02, 2016, 08:15:35 AM
550? And they're of that quality? (I assume not all!) How long did it take you to do that? You must have missed most of the gig. Yes, more fab stuff there

Of the 550 I kept however many I uploaded around 35 I think.  Mainly because it's not worth keeping all the images as a lot were visually similar.  Most were of decent quality there were a few that where not. I saw most of the gig as I shot mainly from the balcony so had an unobstructed view.  I did make my way to the side of the stage to take a few more shots mainly as I couldn't get a clean shot of Craig from the balcony although I couldn't get a really good shot from there either.  At the point I filled the 16GB memory card and decided I had enough photos. I then went to the bar said hi to a few people and watched the rest of the gig from near the merch desk.  Wasn't the best view but the sound was good and I enjoyed.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: MikeEvs on August 02, 2016, 08:58:09 AM

Of the 550 I kept however many I uploaded around 35 I think.  Mainly because it's not worth keeping all the images as a lot were visually similar.  Most were of decent quality there were a few that where not. I saw most of the gig as I shot mainly from the balcony so had an unobstructed view.  I did make my way to the side of the stage to take a few more shots mainly as I couldn't get a clean shot of Craig from the balcony although I couldn't get a really good shot from there either.  At the point I filled the 16GB memory card and decided I had enough photos. I then went to the bar said hi to a few people and watched the rest of the gig from near the merch desk.  Wasn't the best view but the sound was good and I enjoyed.

I love what the clarity slider is doing to Jem's stubble: grungetastic  ;)

MikeEvs

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on August 02, 2016, 03:35:31 PM
Quote from: MikeEvs on August 02, 2016, 08:58:09 AM

I love what the clarity slider is doing to Jem's stubble: grungetastic  ;)

I thought it suited his facial expression  ;)

rogerg

zowie. more great pics, Mike!

MikeEvs

Nellie

Frost* are very good at gurning :-)
Fab pics,Mike. What a great venue Thekla is! I'll definitely be booking more stuff there.
It's in the post!

MikeEvs

Thanks Nellie. It was a good venue but a bit like a maze. Took me three attempts to find the balcony!

Mikey

Splendid as usual,  :) :) but why didn't the tapatalky thing tell me about this thread  >:( >:(
I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

Thanks Mikey and no idea about the app as I don't use it