Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Jem, July 09, 2016, 12:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H3WMW

I loved the Edinburgh gig.

Jem, it was a pleasure to finally meet you (and John, Nathan and Craig) at the gig.  You're all bloody amazing musicians (your good self being one of my musical heroes so to meet you was very special to me) and great comedians as well to boot.

So looking forward to seeing you guys again in April 2017 at The Liquid Rooms in Edinburgh. 

What-ho!!!  ;)

D S

Ooo - thanks.  I'd missed that!  :)  Liquid Rooms again in April next year.  Yay!
And Neal Morse in Glasgow the night before - maximum prog that weekend...  :o
Come on, you\'re a lion!

1812Alex

Looks like the guys are also doing Cruise To The Edge in February next year. The CTTE facebook page is hinting at a new announcement on Friday with the following clues:

We have a #TREAT of an announcement coming Friday to help start your HALLOWEEN weekend!
Here is a little clue as to who it might be!
This artist has ties to It Bites and Steven Wilson, and touring duties with Steve Vai and #JoeSatrian... and have shared the stage with Dream Theater and Spock's Beard!

As I'm already booked on the cruise I am so excited now

DueyC

They're also saying it will be COOL!

I've been on the last two cruises, but was planning on being elsewhere that week  ???
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

L33VEY

I think that Holland will be far enough to travel  ;)
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

DueyC

OK, it's official. I've received the email and it's there on the Cruise to the Edge Facebook page.  8)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

owen

It's on the Frost*site, too

Mikey

Might I suggest so extra warm up dates?
😈😈😈😈😈😈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to have a signature

johninblack

Quote from: Mikey on October 30, 2016, 12:48:10 PM
Might I suggest some extra warm dates?
😈😈😈😈😈😈

Warm Dates with Parmesan and Walnuts         Prep Time:   20 minutes         Cook Time:   0 minutes         Servings:   6     Winter is date season, and meaty Medjools are a particular treat. The dense, sweet fruit is delicious paired with salty Parmigiano-Reggiano and earthy, crunchy walnuts. Other cheese options include pecorino or soft goat cheese. You can assemble this easy appetizer up to 8 hours in advance and heat just before serving.

Ingredients:

• 24 large dates, preferably Medjool
  • 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil or walnut oil, plus more for drizzling
  • 2-oz. piece Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
  • 24 walnut halves
Directions: Preheat an oven to 350°F.

Using a paring knife, make a small lengthwise incision in each date and carefully remove the pit. In a bowl, gently toss the pitted dates with the 2 tsp. olive oil.

Arrange the dates, slit side up, in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow baking dish. Using a vegetable peeler, cut the cheese into bite-size shavings. Tuck 1 or 2 cheese shavings and a walnut half into each date.

Bake until the dates are warmed through, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter, drizzle with more olive oil and serve immediately. Serves 6 to 8.

Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Cheese, by Georgeanne Brennan (Weldon Owen, 2010).

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

owen

Do not make this if you are allergic to nuts.

Although if you are, you're probably on the wrong forum

Mordwin

Quote from: owen on October 31, 2016, 07:28:57 AM
Do not make this if you are allergic to nuts.

Although if you are, you're probably on the wrong forum

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D