New Release From Tiger Moth Tales

Started by tigermoth, December 11, 2016, 11:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

Hello Mothingtons! I'm happy to announce ... a new TMT release! Tiger Moth Tales - Live At Summer's End (The Official Bootleg) is now available to purchase as a download from Bandcamp. And just in time for Christmas!
https://tigermothtales.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-summers-end-the-official-bootleg
This will be a digital release only, but high quality download formats are available.
For those who were at Chepstow on the day, this will hopefully bring back fond memories. For those who weren't, we hope you'll enjoy hearing tracks like 'A Visit To Chigwick' and 'Tigers In The Butter' brought to the stage by the full Tiger Moth Tales live band. The download includes the whole Summer's End performance, plus a bonus live version of 'The Wassail Song' from last year's CCA gig. Over seventy minutes of music for your listening pleasure.
Big thanks to Chris Jones, Cliff Pearson, Stephen Lambe, Huw Lloyd-Jones and all who were part of Summer's End, and of course, many thanks in advance for any purchases. We hope you like it.

tigermoth

Oh, hi again chaps. I forgot there's a promo video to go with it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt9Q49_G3wQ
:)

manoncharles

yay! got an e-mail from bandcamp yesterday while I was with a friend and I forced him to listen to a few tracks :) It's good as always!

Then we had this question we couldn't answer to : is it easier to play guitar like this or is it just a style thing or a preference?
Would you please explain? I don't really get it haha :)
A fairytale in negative

tigermoth

Lol. It's mearly an inability to play it the normal way. I tried for a couple of years, but could never do it, then accidentally discovered an alternative way. :)

D S

Hi Pete.  Just purchased a copy and it's every bit as wondreful as I'd hoped!  Great stuff - shame I couldn't be there but this is the next best thing.  Congrats to you and the Red Bazar boys.
Any TMT Band gigs proposed for 2017?  I'd love to catch one of your shows some day soon.  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

tigermoth

Many thanks DS. Really appreciate that mate. :) We have a few TMT and Red Bazar gigs in for next year. I'll keep you up to date on the TMT gigs page. I kind of feel a bit bad plugging too much on here these days seeing as this is a frost forum and Frost are active at the moment. But then again I always feel great afection for the Frost*ies who were the first people to get behind Cocoon, so I'd better keep doing the odd plug eh! :)

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on December 15, 2016, 08:38:55 AM
so I'd better keep doing the odd plug eh! :)
There'll be trouble if you don't. We'll send the boys round, & it won't be Frost*
I used to have a signature

owen

I hear that you're on a DVD? Camel in Japan?

rogerg

Quote from: owen on December 18, 2016, 07:16:31 PM
I hear that you're on a DVD? Camel in Japan?

Well, which is it? a DVD, or a camel in Japan?  and if it is the camel, are you using a saddle?

tigermoth

Tis true. I'm mearly purched on a piano stool, but I am on the DVD. :) A very proud moment for me.

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on December 20, 2016, 08:40:23 AM
Tis true. I'm mearly purched on a piano stool, but I am on the DVD. :) A very proud moment for me.
I'm fairly sure a saddle would be much easier on a camel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to have a signature

tigermoth

Possibly, but the keyboard won't balance on it's ears. :)