Main Menu

Unreleased Tracks

Started by BlindFate, May 16, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlindFate

I've been reading a lot of Jems posts recently and noticed he mentions working on tracks 'Exhibit A', 'Clocks Go Back,' 'Heart Of Violence', '1976', 'Fathers' etc...

I Know Fathers wasn't released on FS because it didn't fit the overall vibe and concept of the album and 1976 STILL isn't finished (9 years and counting!) but what became of the others and does anyone know if they'll eventually be released?

Trapezium Artist

Fathers exists as a demo (my copy dates to 2013) and 1976 as a 2-minute excerpt from one of the DVDs.

As for "Exhibit A", "Clocks Go Back", and "Hearts of Violence", I'm just as curious as you are  8)

JakeWorrell

I think 'Clocks Go Back' eventually evolved into The Raging Against The Dying of the Light Blues In 7/8
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

If you want a copy of Fathers, PM Me
I used to have a signature

BlindFate

I already have a copy plus the 3 min version 1976.

Thanks anyway.

BrendanGee

Quote from: JakeWorrell on May 22, 2017, 11:19:46 AM
I think 'Clocks Go Back' eventually evolved into The Raging Against The Dying of the Light Blues In 7/8

Yes, wasn't it also a potential name for the album after '6 Minutes in September' was decided against?

As for 'Exhibit A' and 'Heart of Violence', I would suspect the fact that they've not been shared would be down to the possibility of them being used in a later release, Album 4 maybe?
Bring on the Trumpets!

Drarok

Can I have All The Things™, please?

RoeDent89

Quote from: @Here_Be_Frost TwitterNext release - "Others" EP, Spring '18. Heart Of Violence, Fathers, Waiting For The Lie, Eat, Fathom, Drown, Exhibit A. Not in that order...

https://twitter.com/Here_Be_Frost/status/911306803513892864

owen

rogerg

Mikey

BDL99

Any news on when these will come out?

Also, how do I find a copy of the @£*^%$@ cover?

Thanks
Thomas Rocks! But it ain't Prog!

Mikey

You want a copy of something that doesn't exist?
You definitely mustnt PM me with your email address to ensure that I wont be able to send it

rogerg

BDL99

A PM  may or may not have been sent  8)
Thomas Rocks! But it ain't Prog!