Main Menu

Forum t-shirts

Started by Nellie, July 19, 2010, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Bert"Just make sure they come in sizes to fit the gentleman with the, er, fuller figure
Or, in your case (and mine), the Fullers figure.
It's late to be throwing suggestions into the pot, and it sounds like VitP has plans of his own, but I rather love Phrogs's proposal for Blunders' drums
* May contain nuts.

rogerg

I, too, prefer short sleeves, but I'm happy with long, if that's the consensus.

gr8gonzo

I'm fine with short sleeves as long as the shirt isn't black. The last 3 prog shirts that came my way were black, and it's not a color I prefer to wear in the hellfire summer of Florida.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

So, Gonz, you are a Patron of the Beard I see....well done. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

Indeed! Proudly so. Hope you enjoy the album.

Cheers!  :D

Mouse

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"I love the quote from one of the blogs.
Something about "Frost* plowing a furrow of prog through the fields of destiny"
Can't remember if thats it, but its a great quote

"Plowing a furrow of Prog across the hard disk of destiny" I think it was. A great, great quote indeed. I think it'd look smart along with the waveform.  :)

Claudio

Well, today I've some time to improve my skills over t-shirt design :P

So, these are the results:
Front & Back

Zoom @ Back
OR

This is just a sample, is anyone want to update the design, go here:http://streetshirts.co.uk/creation.aspx?designkey=PFC[Fm8787cxk31m238x6635k5V0Pv7zWY]
Give me your opinion!!  ;)
Just FROST*

Pedro

That looks splendid. Black&White is a little plain but it is distinctive
I really like the inclusion of "Certified Frost*ie" (although the Frost*erisk in it needs be elevated a bit). I think that term makes the forum connection and alludes to the madness. :)
To follow the convention, the forum name would go on the back(?).
Hope VitaminP is watching...there's good ideas there.

Claudio

Quote from: "Pedro"That looks splendid. Black&White is a little plain but it is distinctive
I really like the inclusion of "Certified Frost*ie" (although the Frost*erisk in it needs be elevated a bit). I think that term makes the forum connection and alludes to the madness. :)
To follow the convention, the forum name would go on the back(?).
Hope VitaminP is watching...there's good ideas there.

Thanks Pedro, I'll update the design with your suggestions but I don't unserstand about "To follow the convention, the forum name would go on the back(?)." Do you mean the forum's URL or another thing??
Just FROST*

Pedro

Sorry, unclear of me.  :roll:
I meant the wearer's forum name; e.g. "CLAUDIO". :)

Claudio

Quote from: "Pedro"Sorry, unclear of me.  :roll:
I meant the wearer's forum name; e.g. "CLAUDIO". :)

Oh, Ok.
I didn't put it because IMO with the "certified frost*ie" is enough to undersatnd that we are "official members" of the forum. But, again, is only my opinion. If everyone prefer their names on the back, is Ok. ;)
Just FROST*

Pedro

There's no conflict.
"Certified Frost*ie" on the front (actually I wonder if the whole thing -words and Frost*erisk could be made to look like a rubber stamp?).
Forum-user-name across the shoulders.
The main idea being that people can spot others they know and say something like "oh heck, there's Pedro, quick...out the back door!" ;o)

Mouse

That's a great design, Claudio. Very nice! :)

As is your idea about the rubber stamp style, Pedro. A top banana of an idea!

gr8gonzo

I'm not loving having "Certified Frost*ie" on the shirt tbh, but I must admit the rubber stamp idea would be pretty cool. I'm also not wild about another giant Frost*erisk design. I'd prefer something more specialer. That makes me sound kinda crabby about it. I'm really not.  :D

Dr.Ripper

that is an excellent design!

however, wouldn't getting "custom" names across the back cost loads extra?
whut