Pre-gig Meetup in Derby!

Started by LivingForever, December 05, 2010, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Againesis

Quote from: "Sarah"It is not my fault that he was wearing very revealing trousers at Islington.  I wasn't sure if I was pleased or disappointed when he wore normal trousers at Bilston and Derby  :lol:
Quite amazed that it appears to have taken this long for anyone to comment on JM's seriously strange get-up in Islington - was it dark in the dressing room??
There are only 10 types of people]

TonyB

It was a pleasure to meet you all, I look forward to our next Frost* outing!!
 :D
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Andy P

Hi All,

I just wanted to say 'thanks' to all the wonderful Frosties I met in the Cucumber and Hearing Aid (or whatever that pub with the ice rink outside was called), and I'm grateful to you for letting me gatecrash your meet-up.

I met some thoroughly nice folks, all very welcoming to a newbie.

Kudos to Mike Evs who ensured our safe return to the hotel, and to both Mike and JinjaBeardy for the great chat in the hotel bar afterwards.

I'll be in tough on the forum as often as possible, not going to 'cut and run' now... seems like a nice place to hang around!

Thanks again folks, hope you all got home safe and sound.

Andy

catherine

Quote from: "Sarah"t is not my fault that he was wearing very revealing trousers at Islington.  I wasn't sure if I was pleased or disappointed when he wore normal trousers at Bilston and Derby  :lol:

What on earth were these "very revealing trousers" like?  :shock:  
My mind is boggling. Is there photographic evidence, or would it outrage public decency to post it on the forum?

Or is this the new JM stagewear?

RacingHippo

Does JM know you've got that photo of him, Catherine? He might want it for his FB profile pic.
* May contain nuts.

RacingHippo

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"
Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"Just count to 16 and hit things

Isn't that Andy's teaching method at Kidderminster?

Andy's method is slightly more advanced: "Count to 16 at the same time as counting to 11 and hit things".
* May contain nuts.

rogerg

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"
Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"Just count to 16 and hit things

Isn't that Andy's teaching method at Kidderminster?

Andy's method is slightly more advanced: "Count to 16 at the same time as counting to 11 and hit things".

heh

Ash

Quote from: "catherine"[ Is there photographic evidence, ]

I did not take a camera.  However I will not mention this again after embarrassing both myself and JM on Saturday.  His response before running away from the scary fan was "I like those trousers"
Ash
xxx

Ash

Ash
xxx

catherine

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Quote from: "Pedro"Nice shot of his Cort knob.

Cort on camera?