Frost* Peel - Spare Tickets? Offers & Requests

Started by Pedro, September 02, 2011, 08:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finbeard

Quote from: "Mikey"Finbeard, If Gandalf passes the tickets yours
i sent a message Againesis' way, so i'm still waiting to hear back from him re: ticket, but thanks for the consideration!
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

Big Black Shed

Thanks Mikey.

Is it too early to make arrangements for pre gig drinks? The Fighting Cocks anyone?????
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Mikey

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"Thanks Mikey.

Is it too early to make arrangements for pre gig drinks? The Fighting Cocks anyone?????

Nothing wrong with a bit of forward planning
I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"Thanks Mikey.

There was talk among the Frost*ies on the fishtank and the question was raised as the peel bar is open before the gig why go anywhere else?

Personally as the peel is a bit of walk from the travelodge stopping off for a half way pint sounds like a good idea to me :lol:

Pedro

Perhaps Twang would put a table up and Frost*ies could bring party food....ok, biscuits and mince pies.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Pedro"mince pies.

OK now I'm interested...
"The longer the note, the more dread."

D S

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"

OK now I'm interested...
Interested in the mince pies but not the biscuits?! That's hardly Frost*ie behaviour!  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

Quote from: "D S"
Quote from: "JakeWorrell"

OK now I'm interested...
Interested in the mince pies but not the biscuits?! That's hardly Frost*ie behaviour!  ;)
Yer barred  :D

Drarok

If The Peel's bar is open pre-gig, then I see no reason to wander further afield other than to sample the local delights! Are there any?

fitzy

Quote from: "Drarok"If The Peel's bar is open pre-gig, then I see no reason to wander further afield other than to sample the local delights! Are there any?
..if a list of early afternoon,evening attendee,s at the pre-gig beano is being compiled,might i respectfully be added to the list ;)...it,d be great to meet up!Did,nt get a chance at the DOTR gig last Dec.!...and i,d like to put some faces to names,....and sample some beer of course ;)
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

johninblack

Considering they serve Adnams (Best I think) and Spitfire why go elsewhere :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

E.S.

I'd be happy to join you guys wherever you are going. I have never been to England before, so I have no idea where anything is. Would be nice to meet some Frosties for a few pints.  :D

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."I'd be happy to join you guys wherever you are going. I have never been to England before, so I have no idea where anything is. Would be nice to meet some Frosties for a few pints.  :D
What makes you think we'd know anything?  :?

E.S.

Drarok

:lol: my knowledge of London-ish amounts to "It's busy there!"