Main Menu

So, then, 2013...

Started by SmartUK, December 29, 2012, 08:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartUK

Got any interesting plans for 2013, then?
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

Pedro

Diet
DIY
CRS Awards
Celebr8.2
Summer's End
Frost* AGM

...and some other stuff. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

E.S.

Release a homemade album for the first time in eight years.

DavSel

Hopefully finish my first ever song and get to grips with my new Korg Kronos!  :D

Oh and starting Uni again!  8-)

JakeWorrell

Listening to F***?? Hopefully ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

SmartUK

Frost* 3 and possibly Celebr8.2. Would like to think I could get a better job but gawd knows who'd hire me so maybe I should be grateful to have the job I do!  Lose weight maybe; would prefer to feel well and happy, though :)
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

johninblack

Spose I better get a job so I can go to some gigs......
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

DueyC

My list looks remarkably like Pedro's.
Just replace DIY with GSI (roof repairs and new windows are a bit beyond my skills), and replace the CRS Awards with Genesis Revisited and The Wall...and no doubt there'll be lots more gigs as the year unfolds.  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Mossive Attack

Get to as many gigs as is financially possible!

Hopefully this will begin with the CRS awards and will be closely followed by the Marillion weekend and Dan Reed in March and then Celebr8.2 and some trio from Canada in May  ;)

I'm also looking forward to lots of Frost*ieness throughout the year of course. Can't wait for the fruits of the upcoming DVD thingamabob!
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

OlliR

A lot...
Starting to work towards my doctoral dissertation
being gainfully employed
doing more gigs
becoming a better bass player
hopefully having more time to work on my album
a better golf season than last year
less rain this summer
F***
not looking forward to but inevitable, moving
My desparate cry for attention, //http://www.soundcloud.com/ollipr

Drarok

Resolutions, you say? The only vaguely interesting ones are:

• Start/join a local band for some fun
  • Make it to half-marathon fitness (and, relatedly, regularly run 3 times a week again).

Mikey

We had a meeting of the Gig Committee on Thursday night and resolved, as we have done for several years, to go to more gigs. This involved trawling through venues sites and pencilling in many gigs, which took many beers. Suffice to say we will probably attend less than a quarter of the gigs planned so far  :(
I used to have a signature

Paul S

Well I joined this forum, so that's a start.
I have to plan the wifes 40th birthday  :shock:  sort out holidays whilst fending off clients :roll:
Probably lots of other stuff I should do (like get myself back over the UK for a Frost gig :?  )
Oh I'm new here --- Hi!   :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - DNA

E.S.

Welcome. :)

Favourite biscuit?

johninblack

Quote from: "E.S."Welcome. :)

Favourite biscuit?

The important question!

Welcome :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"